It is currently Sun Sep 25, 2016 9:35 am

Free Newsletter

What is working for me?

Tell us how you keep motivated to exercise regularly.

Moderator: Moderators

What is working for me?

Postby court » Wed Mar 11, 2009 10:19 am

Hi guys -

New around here so firstly saying HELLO!!! :)

I walk to work everyday - it is around 4km's and takes me about 35 minutes if i really strut it out :) I am pretty short so my legs have to move fast. hehe. This is how i initially lost 20kgs! But then i went o'seas and things all stopped! and a little bit of the 20kg's crept back up on me... haha. Now i am back walking again....

I also now hit up the gym 3-5 times a week! Step, pump, combat, spin classes and my own cardio seem to be doing the trick :) I also play netball in a team so i train once a week. All this exercsie seems to be going great! I am losing at least 1kg a week!

But....I am about to move house. Work will only be a 5 minute walk and the gym now seems OH so far away! So i am thinking about getting a bike and riding to work then continuing my ride all the way to the gym after work. See i dont drive - and i am so so scared that my exercise routines are going to be too far out of my reach in my new home.
Please tell me i am being silly and i will still be able to do it as long as i am MOTIVATED! The magic M word ;)

Court x
court

Return to Exercise Motivation