It is currently Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:07 pm

Free Newsletter

Help! I need a butt kicker!

Tell us how you keep motivated to exercise regularly.

Moderator: Moderators

Help! I need a butt kicker!

Postby Dxenion » Sun Aug 27, 2006 12:47 am

I live in Jerrabomberra NSW and am sorely in need of someone who will come to my place, kick my butt outta there and get me exercising, oh and will dob on me in here if I don't (pardon the pun) pull my weight!

Any takers?

Danni
Dxenion

Postby KimE » Sun Aug 27, 2006 4:49 pm

Well I'm in VIC so no help there but exercise really is a great way to assist with the weight loss as well as all the benefits to your health.

If you are not already exercising start out slowly and build it up day by day.

Oh and Dolly has a great boot for the butt kicking should you need it!
Kim - To thine own self be true
Maintainence since 04/11/06
Preferred Weight - Under 60 kgs
Current Weight - 64.8 kgs
Start Weight - 85 kgs
KimE

Postby kate_turner2000 » Sun Aug 27, 2006 5:56 pm

hi danni

my sister used to live in jerra and she used to walk with her labradors, but then she moved to duntroon (her hubby is high up in the army), but they have recently been posted to brisbane- so not much help there!!! i always look forward to waking up in the morning and seeing beautiful weather cos it means i can go for a walk with my daughter. when the weather is crappy it gets me down a bit so i do more aerobics during the day instead of my walk. if you get your walk over with first thing in the morning you can relax for the rest of the day :)
kate_turner2000

motivation

Postby fiona » Tue Sep 26, 2006 9:33 pm

when i feel unenthusiastic about going for a walk, i go look in the full size mirror, and say to myself "will it do me good, will i burn a heap of calories, will i look fantastic in that $60 dress i've got my eye on in Target?" if the answer is yes, i go. even if the weather is crappy, i wear a waterproof (bright orange!!) and get out there.
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wNxsd9O/]
[/url]
fiona

Re: Help! I need a butt kicker!

Postby swedputte » Sat Jul 07, 2007 6:38 am

Dxenion wrote:I live in Jerrabomberra NSW and am sorely in need of someone who will come to my place, kick my butt outta there and get me exercising, oh and will dob on me in here if I don't (pardon the pun) pull my weight!

Any takers?

Danni

Hi Danni

Im soory you don´t have the motivation to exercise but i´ve been there!! all you need to do is get the butt out off the chair and ake the first step to a better life! You just have to start take it stpe by step maybe walk to the store or to youre friends and after a while its not strange for you to take that 30 minute walk each day to stay healthy and start to lose weight

patrik from sweden
swedputte

Return to Exercise Motivation