It is currently Wed Dec 07, 2016 2:59 am

Free Newsletter

its too hot!

Tell us how you keep motivated to exercise regularly.

Moderator: Moderators

Postby Pinkie » Sun Jan 28, 2007 8:20 am

Oh yeah this heat is awful. It was so hot last night I woke up with my pjs stuck to my skin. I ended up going and turning the aircon on and sleeping on the lounge. My poor boys were sweating as well while they were asleep. I feel bad putting the aircon on in the middle of the night but if you can't sleep what to do!!

So I've woken up soooooooo tired this morning from tossing and turning and not sleeping. Hoping I'll wake up properly and get some energy to workout on my treadmill. I hope this extreme hot weather ends soon! Don't know how you guys in the tropics do it! :shock:
Pinkie xx

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wBH58xg/]
[/url]
Pinkie

Postby Jisgone » Sun Jan 28, 2007 8:20 am

i hate that weather ally! when i was in thailand last year some days were so hot and had such high humidity that i couldnt take photos because my camera lens would just fog up straight away! the kind of weather where u just sweat buckets and the only cool place is in the pool :lol:
Jisgone

Postby Jisgone » Sun Jan 28, 2007 8:22 am

but after all my talk of not becoming a lobster im going out jet skiing tday, were leaving at 9am and only staying out for a few hours so im going to plaster the sunscreen on and try to keep covered up like a good girl :) i think its going to be around 40 again today! yuk yuk yuk
Jisgone

Postby Ally » Sun Jan 28, 2007 8:29 am

For sure Jewels!! I have to admit our heat isnt as bad as it is over there....but the same thing....the only cool place is in some kind of water!!! Except the shower as that runs warm water when it is this hot!!! LOL

Pinkie that sounds like dreadful heat!! It is horrible when you can't get a good nights sleep because it is so hot!!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wGLHYSm/]
[/url]
Ally

Postby Ally » Sun Jan 28, 2007 8:31 am

:shock: make sure you cover up well mate!! The sun is just biting over here at the moment!! I invested in a long sleeve swimming sun shirt...I look like a big whale in it, but I don't care as it sure stops me from getting burnt to a crisp!! I had to order mine from viva as believe it or not they don't sell them here in Rocky!! :?
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wGLHYSm/]
[/url]
Ally

Postby KimE » Sun Jan 28, 2007 1:29 pm

I said heat not humidity! :lol: Crikey that would be a stinker Ally.
Kim - To thine own self be true
Maintainence since 04/11/06
Preferred Weight - Under 60 kgs
Current Weight - 64.8 kgs
Start Weight - 85 kgs
KimE

Postby Lolly » Sun Jan 28, 2007 2:50 pm

we have had the nicest day here today. I don't think it has been over 30 degrees, it is not too humid and there is a lovely cool breeze.

I just wish all days were like this *sigh*
Every day I am getting thinner and thinner.....

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wOMybmc/]
[/url]
Lolly

Postby Jisgone » Sun Jan 28, 2007 9:28 pm

i didnt get burnt :) yay!!
tonight we have a huge tropical storm, there is lightning everywhere and my windows are shaking with the thunder! but now its disgustingly humid :( eww
Jisgone

Postby Chelle » Tue Feb 13, 2007 9:55 pm

Jewls there is no excuse just go just think those extra calorie that you burn off!!! & you will feel better after going anyway.

You are so lucky you have an air con at your gym we only have fans at my gym that really sucks in summer
Chelle

Postby zoeh » Tue Feb 20, 2007 9:32 pm

Oh I am so with you. I have been slack with my exercise lately.

For the past two weeks I've only been exercising for 2 hours on Tues and doing a 3 hour dance class on Saturday. Otherwise I've been sooooooooo slack isnt it terrible. Although I have been walking 40 minutes every day.

I am so sick of getting to work already coated in a layer of sweat. The whole day I feel horrid.

COME ON MELBOURNE, GIVE US SOME OF THAT COLD WEATHER TO GIVE US A BREAK AND GET BACK ON TRACK!

Oh and some rain would be nice...
zoeh

Postby KimE » Wed Feb 21, 2007 6:32 pm

Sorry I am calling to the weather gods to keep this yummy warmth in Melbourne around. We have had so little real summer I feel ripped off and before we know it I will be putting the darn liner back in my bike jacket. Yayy for summer...oh and there has been quite a bit of rain up in Whittlesea over the last 5 days....we even have green grass starting to come up in the back yard! :shock:
Kim - To thine own self be true
Maintainence since 04/11/06
Preferred Weight - Under 60 kgs
Current Weight - 64.8 kgs
Start Weight - 85 kgs
KimE

Postby zeedeveelgirl » Wed Feb 21, 2007 6:48 pm

I'm sick of the heat too, zoeh!! Bring on the rains!!!!!
zeedeveelgirl

Previous

Return to Exercise Motivation