It is currently Sun Dec 04, 2016 2:40 am

Free Newsletter

Friday 27/01/06

Tell us what exercises you do and enjoy to keep fit and lose weight.

Moderator: Moderators

Friday 27/01/06

Postby Groovychic » Fri Jan 27, 2006 5:59 pm

Today I went for a shorter walk around the bush. I was trying to find this track that I thought I was on yesterday and found out the hard way that I wasn't. It is very overgrown but I am determined to find it. I walked for about 40 mins or so all up. Some guys who ride motorbikes in the bush have put these great tracks in up there. They are great for walking on but you can't go really fast on them as there are still plenty of bushes to be stepping over or around etc etc. It was just over 2ks I walked. A bit disappointing seen as I was walking for 40 mins but then I can't go as fast but lifting your feet up higher I think is probably just as good a work out. I used to see one lady every morning when I used to live in town walking around the oval. She wasn't walking fast but she was lifting her knees right up. She lost heaps of weight over about 6 months or so. It was amazing. In the end I found the track about halfway back to the firebreak at the back of our house. I want to find the other end so I can put 2 tracks together as a walk and find out how long that will take. I'm going to explore more of the motorbike trails as well. Kids go back to school Wednesday so will be able to explore a lot more!

I went for another 25 min walk around the firebreak this evening.
Last edited by Groovychic on Sat Jan 28, 2006 9:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wSt8KHJ/]
[/url]

Keep Smiling!!!
Groovychic

Postby Fairie » Fri Jan 27, 2006 7:30 pm

4 hours working around our aviares. Gerry's home, I can sleep for the whole weekend. (I wish) :P :lol:
-Fay-

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wSDGUdx/]
[/url]
Fairie

Postby Butterfly_Dawn » Mon Jan 30, 2006 9:51 am

Friday morning I played about 1-1.5 hours of badminton with my sister and the bloke (they kept swapping) as well as helping the bloke with his car which involved lots of walking up and down the hill and pushing the wheelbarrow with his tools etc.
35kg lost. (November 2005 - October 2006)
15kg gained again (as at October 2010).
Back to the drawing board - Let's do this thing!

"You can't change the winds, but you can change the sails"

"Reach out and take control of what lands in your lap"

Butterfly_Dawn

Return to Daily Exercise Diary