It is currently Thu Oct 27, 2016 2:12 am

Free Newsletter

Sunday 5/2

Tell us what exercises you do and enjoy to keep fit and lose weight.

Moderator: Moderators

Sunday 5/2

Postby Dolly » Sun Feb 05, 2006 10:42 am

Walked around the block.

Postby Butterfly_Dawn » Sun Feb 05, 2006 1:55 pm

The bloke and I walked round the waterworks together. He was quite surprised at how fast I walk and was puffing along with me :lol:

After we got home and pottered around shifting the tyres from in front of his garage cupboard so he can get his compressor out without breaking his back lifting it over tyre mountain (such a clever boy :roll: ) my pedometer read 9000 ish steps.
35kg lost. (November 2005 - October 2006)
15kg gained again (as at October 2010).
Back to the drawing board - Let's do this thing!

"You can't change the winds, but you can change the sails"

"Reach out and take control of what lands in your lap"

Postby Groovychic » Sun Feb 05, 2006 7:08 pm

Went for my 50 min walk this's 4ks and 5500 or so steps. Then rode to my mother in laws house, which was about 10 mins and only 1 uphill so was a slack way of getting there but not to worry. Then did 15 mins of raking the lawn grass. My partner went to mow it but Big Bertha, she can blow a lot of smoke but doesn't catch any grass!!! So I raked after he had mown it. His parents are starting to feel their age now. She is 76 and he is 81. So if someone can do the lawn mowing for them then it is a big thing! Then I got back on my bike, could have slacked off and got a lift in the ute but I didnt, and rode home. Had morning tea before coming home and ate cake so I thought I definitely better ride home!!! It was about 15 mins with lots of uphills!!!! Then this arvo I spent 2 hours, vacuuming and washing floors, cleaning up etc etc. My partner said "what was all that thumping going on a while ago". Our house is on stumps and I was walking back and forth putting the washing away!!! I'd folded a heap and was putting it away. I probably walked near on 1km doing just that!!! I should have worn my pedometre. So today I have been pretty busy doing lots of cleaning etc.

Keep Smiling!!!

Return to Daily Exercise Diary