It is currently Fri Dec 09, 2016 10:57 am

Free Newsletter

Monday 6/02/06

Tell us what exercises you do and enjoy to keep fit and lose weight.

Moderator: Moderators

Monday 6/02/06

Postby Groovychic » Mon Feb 06, 2006 9:07 am

This morning after the kids go to school I will walk to my mother in law's house but I am going to take the extra long way!!! It will take me about 30 mins I think. If it's cool enough this afternoon I will walk again before tea but if it's hot then I will probably take the kids swimming. My nephew is coming today. He is 17 so I am sure he would like to go to the dam to swim.

Well I walked home from my mother in laws as well and that was another 15 mins of uphill!!!! And it took me just over 30 mins to get there........the very long way! And I went to the dam with the kids and my nephew, and my partner!!! I did laps only for about 15 mins. My partner doesn't like to stay too long as he has his swim and then is out and wants to go!!! But I think I have him convinced about getting a pool....yay!!! Just an above ground one but I don't care. Anything I can swim laps in for the extra exercise.
Last edited by Groovychic on Tue Feb 07, 2006 9:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wSt8KHJ/]
[/url]

Keep Smiling!!!
Groovychic

Postby Butterfly_Dawn » Mon Feb 06, 2006 1:27 pm

Walked down town to my interview (which was hell - lots of really personal questions like "when and why did you last lose your temper?" "what was the last fist fight and verbal fight you were involved in" "what experience have you had with drugs" etc) and back again 9000steps.
35kg lost. (November 2005 - October 2006)
15kg gained again (as at October 2010).
Back to the drawing board - Let's do this thing!

"You can't change the winds, but you can change the sails"

"Reach out and take control of what lands in your lap"

Butterfly_Dawn

Return to Daily Exercise Diary