It is currently Sun Dec 11, 2016 7:02 pm

Free Newsletter

Tuesday 7/2/06

Tell us what exercises you do and enjoy to keep fit and lose weight.

Moderator: Moderators

Tuesday 7/2/06

Postby Butterfly_Dawn » Tue Feb 07, 2006 6:20 am

I'm going to go for a walk round the waterworks in a little bit. I want to go early so I have a chance to see the snow on the mountain before it melts off in the sun!

That's right, it SNOWED last night. Currrently a balmy 8 degrees.
35kg lost. (November 2005 - October 2006)
15kg gained again (as at October 2010).
Back to the drawing board - Let's do this thing!

"You can't change the winds, but you can change the sails"

"Reach out and take control of what lands in your lap"

Butterfly_Dawn

Postby Groovychic » Tue Feb 07, 2006 9:16 am

I can't believe it snowed!!!! We had about 34 here yesterday! And last night it rained. And looking outside at the moment it looks like it is going to rain again. I want to go for a walk when the kids go to school. I might have to take the umbrella!!! Either that or I will leave it until this evening. I am going to make sure I walk for an hour at some stage today. There is this new ad on telly saying get active for an hour a day. Which is strange as they always advertised the 30 mins a day. So now it is up to an hour.

Well I decided to go exploring again on my walk. I ended up doing 8.2km and it was just under 12000 steps! It took me 1 hr 40mins. And there were so many hills! I had about 30 mins on the highway which I didn't enjoy at all. So not sure how often I will do that walk. But I did see another track that I want to go down so will head that way next time. Possibly tomorrow but I do have to do a bit of house stuff tomorrow. I took my mobile phone with me this time and checked every now and then for signal and it constantly had signal, down to one bar most of the time but I felt a bit more at ease having that on me, just in case of snakes!!!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wSt8KHJ/]
[/url]

Keep Smiling!!!
Groovychic

Postby Butterfly_Dawn » Wed Feb 08, 2006 8:00 am

I got called in (at 1 hour's notice) to fill in for a team at badminton. Then while there I also got asked to fill in for another team when I wasn't playing for the first team. So basically I played 8 straight games of badminton last night that probably amounted to 2-2.5 hours of straight badminton. Boy was I pooped afterward. :shock: But I'd definitely do it again! :D

Add that to my walk and I did 3-3.5 hours of exercise yesterday.
35kg lost. (November 2005 - October 2006)
15kg gained again (as at October 2010).
Back to the drawing board - Let's do this thing!

"You can't change the winds, but you can change the sails"

"Reach out and take control of what lands in your lap"

Butterfly_Dawn

Return to Daily Exercise Diary