Tell us what exercises you do and enjoy to keep fit and lose weight.
- Posts: 2925
- Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 5:53 pm
- Location: Adelaide, SA
2 hours horse riding
~~~Hugs Tam~~~The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.
- Posts: 222
- Joined: Sat Jan 05, 2008 10:13 pm
60 min walk
30 min pilates
Saying goodbye to calorie counting AND scales for a while.
Just enjoying the new and improved healthy me and embracing my new lifestyle!
- Posts: 1181
- Joined: Fri Dec 21, 2007 4:09 pm
- Location: Country NSW
1.5 hour lyrical dance class
Have the courage to act on your dreams - leave behind you the internal forces that hold you back.
- Posts: 17
- Joined: Sun Feb 10, 2008 7:00 pm
- Location: Melbourne, Australia
Return to Daily Exercise Diary
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 3 guests