It is currently Sat Dec 10, 2016 9:41 pm

Free Newsletter

Saturday 22/4/06

Tell us what exercises you do and enjoy to keep fit and lose weight.

Moderator: Moderators

Saturday 22/4/06

Postby Groovychic » Sat Apr 22, 2006 1:22 pm

Treadmill this morning for 1hr 20 mins(860cal, 10.7km) I did a bit more jogging this morning, hence the lower calories. I only had the incline on 3 as I knew I would tire too quickly if I had it any higher. I did a 10 minute run, then 3 sections ranging from 3 minutes to 6 minutes. So in the end was about 20 mins of jogging at 9ks an hour. I don't really understand why you don't use as many calories when the incline goes down. I think that could be the 1 fault I have found with the treadmill because by golly I puff more when I run on an incline of 3 than when I walk at 7.5ks an hour with an incline of 15! Yet the calories go up faster with the latter!

Went for a bike ride with my partner and kids at lunch time. We had great fun. Kids kept riding past me and saying hurry up mum. We were on bush tracks and there were lots of lumps and bumps and honkey nuts!!! I was trying not to fall off. Lots of hills etc. Anyway we rode for about 40 mins. It was great. But my bum is a bit sore today!!! no bike riding for a few days I think!
Last edited by Groovychic on Sun Apr 23, 2006 12:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wSt8KHJ/]
[/url]

Keep Smiling!!!
Groovychic

Postby Butterfly_Dawn » Sat Apr 22, 2006 4:16 pm

So sorry everyone, I just can't seem to find time to post these days - no-one ever tells you that the problem with work is you never get time to spend the money you earn!

Thursday - rode to work and back, played badminton

Friday - nothing, the badminton can count for today. Since I get home late I can't get ready to ride in time for Fridays.

Saturday - rode to Salamanca for work and back to the Waterworks for a friend's birthday BBQ (I got there after lunch though)
35kg lost. (November 2005 - October 2006)
15kg gained again (as at October 2010).
Back to the drawing board - Let's do this thing!

"You can't change the winds, but you can change the sails"

"Reach out and take control of what lands in your lap"

Butterfly_Dawn

Postby Dolly » Sat Apr 22, 2006 4:40 pm

30 mins walking (okay it was 28 mins) :roll:
100 crunches
Dolly

Return to Daily Exercise Diary