It is currently Sat Dec 10, 2016 12:33 am

Free Newsletter

Thursday 27/4/06

Tell us what exercises you do and enjoy to keep fit and lose weight.

Moderator: Moderators

Thursday 27/4/06

Postby Groovychic » Thu Apr 27, 2006 12:21 pm

Treadmill this morning for an hour(8km, 645cal). I'm actually not really worrying about the calories because I don't know that it can be right. When I am jogging I have to be using more calories to walking with the incline right up. I'm enjoying the jogging now but I will still have times when I don't feel like it. I think I probably jogged for about 35 mins in total, on and off, today. So I am satisfied with that.

Went for a walk with the kids just before lunch. It took an hour and 5 mins and was 4.5km. It was very enjoyable thru the bush and I was pleased with the kids pace. They were in front of me most of the time!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wSt8KHJ/]
[/url]

Keep Smiling!!!
Groovychic

Postby KimE » Thu Apr 27, 2006 6:31 pm

Nice on Groovy it is enjoyable walking with something to look at. I do my walking during my lunch break and there are loads of places to walk, all city stuff and small parks but still good.

Today

Walking 40 mins (my pedometer said 4.6km but not sure if I have set the stride thingy right)
Kim - To thine own self be true
Maintainence since 04/11/06
Preferred Weight - Under 60 kgs
Current Weight - 64.8 kgs
Start Weight - 85 kgs
KimE

Postby Butterfly_Dawn » Fri Apr 28, 2006 6:57 pm

Rode to work and back and then had badminton that evening. They'd gotten a coach in to coach us (we're in the lowest division) which was odd, but we got to do a bit of playing and I admit we learned some stuff. I appreciated the serving advice, but the advice about moving around the court is, at the moment, so foreign to me, I can't quite get my body to do it.
35kg lost. (November 2005 - October 2006)
15kg gained again (as at October 2010).
Back to the drawing board - Let's do this thing!

"You can't change the winds, but you can change the sails"

"Reach out and take control of what lands in your lap"

Butterfly_Dawn

Return to Daily Exercise Diary