It is currently Thu Dec 08, 2016 11:10 am

Free Newsletter

EvilWombatQueen's daily exercise

Tell us what exercises you do and enjoy to keep fit and lose weight.

Moderator: Moderators

EvilWombatQueen's daily exercise

Postby EvilWombatQueen » Fri May 16, 2008 3:29 pm

I've decided that the reason my weight loss has stalled is probably because I'm not doing enough exercise. So I decided to start a thread here to keep myself accountable every day.

Today.
20 minutes elliptical trainer
15 minutes hand weights

Still to come.
60 minutes walking (lots of errands to run)
Bollywood dance workout DVD
EvilWombatQueen

Re: EvilWombatQueen's daily exercise

Postby EvilWombatQueen » Sat May 17, 2008 9:45 pm

I ended up doing two hours of walking, so I was too exhausted to do the Bollywood DVD last night. I did it today instead.

Today.
30 minutes Bollywood workout DVD.
30 minutes pedal exerciser.
EvilWombatQueen

Postby matchbox » Sun May 18, 2008 12:35 pm

go ali!! 8) hows the dvd?
Have FAITH in yourself
matchbox

Postby EvilWombatQueen » Sun May 18, 2008 2:35 pm

The DVD is great! It's certainly not easy, but that's more from trying to combine hand movements, head movements and even finger positions with the steps. If you start with just the steps alone it's not too bad. It definitely gets your heart pumping and my legs are killing me today! I highly recommend it. It's called 'Honey Kalaria's Bollywood Workout' and I got it on eBay.

Today's planned exercise:
40 minutes walking to do errands.
30 minutes elliptical trainer.
30 minutes dance-dance.
Probably about two hours of housework. :(
EvilWombatQueen

Postby EvilWombatQueen » Mon May 19, 2008 11:41 am

I ended up doing 60 minutes of dance-dance on the Playstation dance mat yesterday so I didn't do 30 minutes on the elliptical trainer. I did 40 minutes of walking on top of that and about 15 minutes of weights.

Today I'll be doing my Hotpants DVD workout. Not sure how long that will take as it's a new DVD. I'll then go on the elliptical trainer to make up the full 60 minutes cardio I've set myself everyday.

Plus the usual 40 minute walk to and from uni.
EvilWombatQueen

Postby EvilWombatQueen » Wed May 21, 2008 9:45 pm

I walked for two and a half hours on Tuesday... and as a result I buggered my back up again!

So no more high intensity workouts for me until I get better. The good news is that I have figured out a way to use my pedal exerciser while lying on my back. The bad news is that I'm so buggered after all my walking I don't have the energy to do it!

I've already walked for an hour today and I have a twenty minute walk home ahead of me. Hopefully that combined with my stricter-than-usual eating habits will lead to a bit of weight loss this week. Fingers crossed!
EvilWombatQueen

Postby EvilWombatQueen » Wed May 21, 2008 9:49 pm

Oh, forgot to add that I had to take all the rubbish and recycling out today. That meant five trips to and from the recycling bin which involves going up and down two flights of stairs!

Why so many trips? Well, mainly because I'm embarrassed to say we let it build up for far too long... but also because I had to take really small amounts so I didn't aggravate my back. Given how good exercise it was I think I'll do all my rubbish runs in the same manner from now on, only taking part of the amount and going back several times to increase how many stairs I have to climb. :D
EvilWombatQueen

Return to Daily Exercise Diary