It is currently Thu Dec 08, 2016 9:10 am

Free Newsletter

Strawberry's exercise diary

Tell us what exercises you do and enjoy to keep fit and lose weight.

Moderator: Moderators

Strawberry's exercise diary

Postby Strawberry » Sun Jul 06, 2008 11:57 am

Going 2 keep an online exercise diary.

sunday - 6/7
-1hr walk
Strawberry

Re: Strawberry's exercise diary

Postby Strawberry » Sun Jul 06, 2008 10:58 pm

sunday 6/7 (cont)
afternoon walk with pup - 45 mins
Strawberry

Postby Indi3 » Mon Jul 07, 2008 3:02 pm

Keep up the walks and the diary! Good work.. i think it keeps us honest if we write it on here.. consistancy is the key ! I sometimes wish i had a pup to make me go for a walk!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wcTlU53/]
[img]

One day at a time.
Focused
Fit
Balanced
Indi3

Postby Strawberry » Mon Jul 07, 2008 8:50 pm

Indi3 wrote:Keep up the walks and the diary! Good work.. i think it keeps us honest if we write it on here.. consistancy is the key ! I sometimes wish i had a pup to make me go for a walk!

thanks. :D if i didn't have my pup 2 walk i'll be struggling, my boy's big puppy dog eyes get 2 me every time, how can i not take him out when he's stuck @ home all day alone.
Strawberry

Postby Strawberry » Mon Jul 07, 2008 8:52 pm

monday 7/7
68 min walk with the pup

will be jumping on the bike while the farmer wants a wife is on - will be back 2 say whether i stayed on for the whole hr.
Strawberry

Postby Strawberry » Tue Jul 08, 2008 10:54 am

only did 10 mins on the bike last night- was really struggling.
Found out i had the resistance up high, going to set it with little resistance & c how i go tonight!
Strawberry

Postby Strawberry » Tue Jul 08, 2008 3:24 pm

Tuesday 8/7
-half hour walk
Strawberry

Postby Strawberry » Tue Jul 08, 2008 7:56 pm

Tuesday 8/7 (cont)
-hr walk with the pup
Strawberry

Postby Indi3 » Tue Jul 08, 2008 9:43 pm

Walking.. thats right.. god its hard keping up with who everyone is and their routine.. i think we are on the same plan .. i.e. No Plan.. just being healthy and consistant. Except, you are much better at sticking to the walks than me and are nearer your goal. Well Done Strawberry! Keep it up.. i wish i had a dog to take me for a walk!

Indi! :P
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wcTlU53/]
[img]

One day at a time.
Focused
Fit
Balanced
Indi3

Postby sassi » Wed Jul 09, 2008 11:09 am

Strawberry wrote:only did 10 mins on the bike last night- was really struggling.
Found out i had the resistance up high, going to set it with little resistance & c how i go tonight!
the resistence is a killer! i usually put mine on the lowest resistance but make sure i pedal at 30 kph (i think). that usually wears me out! i started at 10/15 mins but can do up to an hour now, haven't tested beyond that! not that i do it for that long very often - cos it does get a bit tedious!
sassi

Postby Strawberry » Wed Jul 09, 2008 12:43 pm

Indi3 wrote:Walking.. thats right.. god its hard keping up with who everyone is and their routine.. i think we are on the same plan .. i.e. No Plan.. just being healthy and consistant. Except, you are much better at sticking to the walks than me and are nearer your goal. Well Done Strawberry! Keep it up.. i wish i had a dog to take me for a walk!

Indi! :P

LOL, that's me no plan: eating what i want just fat & kj friendly versions & portion control. Its the only way i'm going 2 stick to this & lose weight. I don't want 2 crash & burn like all the other diets i've done - so sick of feeling like a failure.
i don't even think of my walks as exercise to tell u the truth. I don't change into exercise clothes, just wear the clothes i'm wearing & out i go -the no pressure approach.
i wouldn't be doing as much walking if i didn't have my pup - i do it for him & it benefits me. :)
what is ur current & goal weight - if u don't mind me asking? you'll get there indi! from what i've read u have a good attitude about this!
Strawberry

Postby Strawberry » Wed Jul 09, 2008 12:47 pm

sassi wrote:the resistence is a killer! i usually put mine on the lowest resistance but make sure i pedal at 30 kph (i think). that usually wears me out! i started at 10/15 mins but can do up to an hour now, haven't tested beyond that! not that i do it for that long very often - cos it does get a bit tedious!

i put the resistance down last night & rode 4 15 mins, my legs felt it! I don't know how fast i pedal - not slow but not super fast.
the bike cost $50 from k-mart. i find it a bit boring too, will use it to tone my thunder thighs - or at least i hope it does.
Strawberry

Postby Strawberry » Wed Jul 09, 2008 12:48 pm

wednesday 9/7
- hr walk this morning
Strawberry

Postby sassi » Wed Jul 09, 2008 1:12 pm

Strawberry wrote:
sassi wrote:the resistence is a killer! i usually put mine on the lowest resistance but make sure i pedal at 30 kph (i think). that usually wears me out! i started at 10/15 mins but can do up to an hour now, haven't tested beyond that! not that i do it for that long very often - cos it does get a bit tedious!

i put the resistance down last night & rode 4 15 mins, my legs felt it! I don't know how fast i pedal - not slow but not super fast.
the bike cost $50 from k-mart. i find it a bit boring too, will use it to tone my thunder thighs - or at least i hope it does.
lol, i hear you on the thunder thighs!

if i can watch something on tv i don't notice the time dragging so much! i have to play mindgames with myself...like i'll watch an afl game & tell myself i have to stay on for the whole quarter. or i'll stay on for an episode of a tv show (well, a dvd - so the episodes are a bit shorter than on tv hehe_
sassi

Postby Strawberry » Thu Jul 10, 2008 12:15 pm

sassi wrote:
if i can watch something on tv i don't notice the time dragging so much! i have to play mindgames with myself...like i'll watch an afl game & tell myself i have to stay on for the whole quarter. or i'll stay on for an episode of a tv show (well, a dvd - so the episodes are a bit shorter than on tv hehe_

Lol i did the same thing this morning, jumped on for 15 mins while watching Sunrise.
Strawberry

Next

Return to Daily Exercise Diary