It is currently Sun Dec 11, 2016 7:04 pm

Free Newsletter

Tara's gonna show September whose boss!

Tell us what exercises you do and enjoy to keep fit and lose weight.

Moderator: Moderators

Tara's gonna show September whose boss!

Postby Tarz » Mon Sep 01, 2008 12:26 pm

Today is September 1st and couldn't come at a better time. Last night i had one of those moments which came when i caught myself in the mirror getting into my pj's. It made me stop and think, i have done a great job since the beginning of the year but i have slacked off so much. At one stage i was going to the gym everyday, eating really well, not drinking much, not smoking much, generally feeling really good about myself but lately i have been really slack with the gym, i went once last week and i think it was over a week before that when i had last gone, i haven't been eating great, yesterday my dinner was a piece of choc cherry torte (left over B'day cake my mum insisted on sending home with me), i have been drinking alot lately and of course i have another 2 bottles of malibu sitting in the cuboard at home and i have been smoking alot. As my habits have been getting worse i have been feeling worse which makes my habits worse and its turned into a bad cycle. I need to do something. I need to do what i was doing at the start of the year and record everything. So i am going to write down all food and all exercise for September and hope like crazy that i stick to it.
Wish me luck because when Summer does get here i don't want to regret that i stopped working hard.
Tarz

Re: Tara's gonna show September whose boss!

Postby GoddessInside » Mon Sep 01, 2008 1:49 pm

If i was September i'd be asking October to step in, cause I'd be censored scared with the amount of determination that you have !

Go Gurl !
SW: 233.2kgs - Nov 2012
SW148.0kgs - 14 Oct 2014
CW 141.2kgs
GW 132kg
GoddessInside

Postby Tarz » Mon Sep 01, 2008 5:08 pm

:lol: haha, thanks Helen :lol:

Here is today so far and the plan for tonight

Breakfast: Creamy honey oats
snack: hot choc
lunch: toasted cheese ham and tomato sandwich (wholemeal bread and extra light cheese) and a serve of steamed vegies with honey mustard sauce (not as nice as it sounds)
arvo tea: 1/2 a blueberry muffin (welcoming arvo tea for new staff member and i am currently munching on strawberries to distract myself from the rest of the muffins and cakes

Dinner will be 1 mini hamburger (home made) and a banana later on tonight.
Will go to the gym and do 40 minutes cardio plus strength upstairs.
Tarz

Postby Tarz » Tue Sep 02, 2008 4:38 pm

So far, Tara's not showing September whose boss, so far September is walking all over Tara and spitting on her :oops:

I don't wanna write this down but then how am i gonna get back on track?

So yesterday all good till i get home then i consumed the following:
handfull of frozen peas, a piece of choc cherry torte and 2 mini hamburgers plus 2 extra beef patties (in my defence they were small) plus another slice of choc cherry torte (sam cut it for me i couldn't say no...excuses excuses)
:oops: :oops: :oops:
And to make it worse i didn't go to the gym

As for today,

Breakfast: creamy honey oats
snack: hot choc and banana (shouldn't have had both but got so tired of what i was doing i needed to do something to wakle me up)
lunch: toasted sandwhich (half a serve of veg but only half becasue those packets of steamed veg you can buy are the most disgusting thing i have ever eaten, definately not havin it tomorrow) and a crunchie :oops:

I feel crappy because of how i am eating and need to get it together! I don't understand why i can't get focused again. I don't understand why i seem to be letting myself fall into bad habits. I am lucky in the fact that i am not putting on i am just hovering where i am but that won't be the case for long, if i could get back into it i could lose pretty quickly.

This evening there is a cycle class at 7:30 - i am to go to the gym at 7pm, if i don't go then i will cancel my shopping trip with mum this saturday. I was going shopping to buy new clothes but there is no point in getting new clothes if i can't behave myself.

COME ON TARA! DON'T MAKE ME YELL PROFANITIES AT YOU!
Tarz

Postby GoddessInside » Tue Sep 02, 2008 5:15 pm

*Smacks September in the head*

You Wanna piece of me PUNK ?!?!!?

Cmon Taraaaa, Don't let that little S.O.B. stand in your way, he'll have me to mess with if he does !
SW148.0kgs - 14 Oct 2014
CW 141.2kgs
GW 132kg
GoddessInside

Postby GoddessInside » Tue Sep 02, 2008 5:18 pm

P.S.. Like the way I've put a genger to September :lol: :mrgreen:
SW148.0kgs - 14 Oct 2014
CW 141.2kgs
GW 132kg
GoddessInside

Postby Tarz » Wed Sep 03, 2008 1:03 pm

:lol: Haha, Helen. Your a legend for getting my back against September.

Well recap from yesterdays post:
snack in the arvo: apple
dinner: well whilst i was making mini meatloaves (the healthy ones with zucchini, carrot capsicum etc) i consumes half a carrot and half a capsicum so when it came time to have dinner i felt there was no real need to make extra veg so i had two mini meatloaves (they are small!)
dessert: protein shake and one cup of frozen peas
Sam and i argued about what more gross - the fact that a snack to me is frozen peas or the snack that he had, a glasss of skim milk with sugar added to it :shock: :?

And i went to the gym. i nearly didn't, i sat down and said nup not going then i started to feel really guitly and bad so got dressed and went at 7. did a 20 minute warm up walk on the treadmill then the cycle class for 45 minutes, i felt good at the end because of how hard it was but don't know if i will do it again, i don't hate myself enough put myself through that much pain! I can't sit properly today, the seat was so hard!

So far today
Breakfast: creamy honey oats
snack: hot choc
lunch: will be a toasted ham and tomato sandwich and a piece of fruit and i might go by a sugarfree v (apparently there are no cals at all in one and i am just abut falling a sleep)

Ooohhh gotta go my boss wants me. (please be good)
Tarz

Postby GoddessInside » Wed Sep 03, 2008 1:39 pm

Hell Yea gurl ! I got your back !

*In Karate Kid Stance* Bring It Oooonnnn 8)
SW148.0kgs - 14 Oct 2014
CW 141.2kgs
GW 132kg
GoddessInside

Postby Tarz » Wed Sep 03, 2008 1:47 pm

I was picturing more a boxers stance, jumping back and forth with the fists up. Rocky style!
Tarz

Postby GoddessInside » Wed Sep 03, 2008 3:14 pm

Ok ... if thats wat you want then so be it .... I'll be sitting there with the towels, bucket and mouth guard waiting for you to return after an easy Rd 1 knockout ;-)
SW148.0kgs - 14 Oct 2014
CW 141.2kgs
GW 132kg
GoddessInside

Postby candycane » Wed Sep 03, 2008 5:22 pm

hi darlin,

1) keep up the exercise. Once your at the gym you aint going to turn around and leave so make sure u bloody well get ur toosh there.

2) your food seems fine. For my steamed veggies i cut up a big bowl and steam them before i leave for work n munch through the day - its a bit smelly but better then the packet ones i think.

3) your muscles get sore when they arent used to being worked - ie, if u up weight on a particular pump track you'll be sore the next day. If it isnt sore, it doesnt mean your not burning calories or working hard, it just means the muscle isnt getting a shock :) [u prolly already know all this]

4) wedding dress wedding dress summer arms summer leggies BEAACH AND BIKINIS!! [if that isnt enough motivation i dunno what is]

5) i still think ur a machine. When u get your mind to it u totally turn into the terminator, you'll get the fire back you just have to make it all part of the routine.

I love the mini meat loaves they are tasty. Just tell urself that muffins and cakes will never be out of your life, you'll always be able to buy one if u want it (when ur at goal and can afford to eat it) but at the moment you dont want to eat it. And if u do, you better make sure u work it off in the gym ;)

xxx
Goal: 65-67 kg <-------Ultimate Goal:
For now? No weighing for a few weeks...
candycane

Postby Tarz » Wed Sep 03, 2008 5:49 pm

Thanks CC

candycane wrote:1) keep up the exercise. Once your at the gym you aint going to turn around and leave so make sure u bloody well get ur toosh there.

Thats why today i took my gym stuff to work. If i go straight there i won't have the option to sit down, chat, munch etc I know that i definately will do the work when i get there because i don't want the girls behind the desk say "she just got here and she's leaving?!?!" Getting there is most of the problem. If only there was a gym were i worked, i wouldn't have to do the drive think will i or won't i? will i or won't i?

candycane wrote:2) your food seems fine. For my steamed veggies i cut up a big bowl and steam them before i leave for work n munch through the day - its a bit smelly but better then the packet ones i think.

I've thought about that from reading it in your thread but i don't have time in the mornings, i am not a morning person and find it hard to get going in the mornings, as it is i am always 10 minutes late to work when i only live a 10 minutes car ride away!!!! Maybe i could cut some up the night before?
candycane wrote:4) wedding dress wedding dress summer arms summer leggies BEAACH AND BIKINIS!! [if that isnt enough motivation i dunno what is]

Definately should help, i am sure once the weather does get warmer and i hop into my swimmers i will go Holy Crap! and run straight to the gym. Nothing can be better motivation then seeing myself in swimmers :shock: :lol:
Tarz

Postby Tarz » Thu Sep 04, 2008 10:31 am

Yesterday from lunch onwards went this way:
Lunch: toasted sandwich
snack: sugarfree V (which i definately needed, i buzzed around like crazy afterwards) and apple
dinner: chicken breast coated in satay seasoning and grilled, boiled vegies (i know i should steam them but sam has banned me from using the steamer because i forgot to check the water level once and destroyed the saucepan :oops: )
snack: 3 dimsims, cup full of nutrigrain (not the best snacking food)

went to the gym. Drove straight there from work and didn't give myself a chance to back out. Did 30 min cardio then went upstairs to do strength.
Tarz

Postby GoddessInside » Thu Sep 04, 2008 10:33 am

Well done Babe !! That's Awesum !
SW148.0kgs - 14 Oct 2014
CW 141.2kgs
GW 132kg
GoddessInside

Postby hippy_shake » Fri Sep 05, 2008 10:07 am

Good on you!! Getting back into it is the hardest part, then you begin to remember why you loved it in the first place :) Hope you see some results very soon! :)
Jane :)

SW:80- 21/05/08
CW:68.5
GW:60

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w6qtd3I/]
hippy_shake

Next

Return to Daily Exercise Diary