It is currently Tue Dec 06, 2016 3:41 am

Free Newsletter

Tuesday 16/5

Tell us what exercises you do and enjoy to keep fit and lose weight.

Moderator: Moderators

Tuesday 16/5

Postby Groovychic » Tue May 16, 2006 4:12 pm

Well I decided to ride to my mother in laws this morning and so I did. In total I rode for about 20 mins, which I think was about 4.5ks. I have roughly worked it out anyway. I havent put the odometre on my bike yet. It took me about 15 mins to put my seat back up!!! Damn kids love to ride my bike for some silly reason. They have their own!!! I think they think they will take it bush bashing and get double g's in the tyres of my bike instead of their own!!! Anyway they put the seat down and every time I go to ride my bike I have to put my seat up. So by the time I hunt down the right tool I am pretty fed up!!! Anyway it was quite a few hills and things, which was good cos it got me puffing!!! I came the long way home as well......well a big detour actually..added an extra 1.5ks to the trip I would say. I do hope to go for a walk or get on the treadmill this arvo but I'll see how I feel. I've got a rotten sinus headache still so I don't want to push things too much. Plus I am still coughing up a load of crap off my chest. HHHMMM sorry to give you that image!!! No I'm not actually. You all need to know how rotten I am feeling!!!! yes I want pity!!!! hahaha. No I don't really. I'm trying to get back into things. I hate not exercising very much. I just can feel my muscle going back to fat! :cry:

Well I was feeling that guilty after I wrote ^^^^^ that I went out onto the treadmill!!! Did 30 mins and 4ks. I did a couple of small jogging sessions. Feel totally buggered now and have not recovered nearly as quickly as I usually have. And I am coughing more now :cry: . But at least I have done something! :D
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wSt8KHJ/]
[/url]

Keep Smiling!!!
Groovychic

Postby KimE » Wed May 17, 2006 6:55 pm

Oops I posted exercise for 16/5 in the post for 15/5

55 mins walking
Kim - To thine own self be true
Maintainence since 04/11/06
Preferred Weight - Under 60 kgs
Current Weight - 64.8 kgs
Start Weight - 85 kgs