It is currently Sun Oct 23, 2016 6:58 pm

Free Newsletter

Friday 19/05/06

Tell us what exercises you do and enjoy to keep fit and lose weight.

Moderator: Moderators

Friday 19/05/06

Postby KimE » Fri May 19, 2006 6:41 pm

Walking 40 mins
Kim - To thine own self be true
Maintainence since 04/11/06
Preferred Weight - Under 60 kgs
Current Weight - 64.8 kgs
Start Weight - 85 kgs

Postby Groovychic » Fri May 19, 2006 7:03 pm

Well have decided on a new track for the exercise. The treadmill goes back next week and I have looked into buying one but for repairs they seem to have to go to Perth. So don't want the hassle of having to take the damn thing to Perth. Plus it would sit for months in the shed before I got a chance to take it up for repairs. As much as I would love to have one, re-thinking the idea has made me realise it's not a great idea. So today I dug out the old aerobics videos!!! Aussie Fit they are. And I put on the fat burner one today. I'm going to try and do 5 sessions a week, weekdays pretty much, and try jogging out in the open! O now that is scary!!! Then if I keep it up for the month of June and the rest of May I might invest in some new dvd's at the end of June. I used to do aerobics all the time as my form of exercise and have managed to lose weight in the past doing aerobics. But didn't want to do it in this house because of the floor boards. One because you can probably hear me half way to town jumping around, and 2 because I have to wear my sneakers inside!!! I dont want to scratch the floor boards!!! But I have even possibly solved that problem, I will buy a new pair of trainers that I will keep inside especially for doing aerobics!!!

So today I did a 35 min aerobic workout! Felt good afterward as well!

Keep Smiling!!!

Return to Daily Exercise Diary