It is currently Sun Dec 11, 2016 9:23 am

Free Newsletter

Saturday 20/05/06

Tell us what exercises you do and enjoy to keep fit and lose weight.

Moderator: Moderators

Saturday 20/05/06

Postby KimE » Sat May 20, 2006 5:33 pm

Walking 70 mins. Not all at the pace I usually as I had to stop at the shop for some bits and pieces, so didn't do quite as many kms as I would have done. Fresh air was nice though.

Oh and I also spent 2 1/2 hrs cleaning the house. Sheesh why does it always take me so long!! :roll:
Kim - To thine own self be true
Maintainence since 04/11/06
Preferred Weight - Under 60 kgs
Current Weight - 64.8 kgs
Start Weight - 85 kgs
KimE

Postby Groovychic » Sat May 20, 2006 7:38 pm

Probably because we spend half that time picking up crap and putting it away!!! I know I do anyway! If I just had to come in and clean, like a cleaner would do, then it would only take me 2 hours or so, but with all the crap that accumulates in just a couple of days it takes twice as long!!! Dirty socks seems to breed behind the couch and come out when you're not looking I think!

Ok as for exercise today, I just went for a 40 min walk which was 3.8km. Damn idiot on a motorbike drove me mad tho! He was hooning around and going close to me and spitting up the gravel to stir me up I think!!! I was not impressed at all. And you don't know who it is cos they have helmets on. Plus I spent an hour oiling the verandah decking! I did about 100sqm of it!!! That was part 2. I did the first part a few weeks ago, where I did the other 70sqm! Yesterday I spent 3 hours squatting doing the first 2 boards with a brush and the hand rails and the droppers between the verandah posts!!! So this morning I wasn't too sure what I am sore from!!! I have sore thighs but was it from doing the oiling or was it from the aerobics!!! My arms and back muscles are a bit sore as well and that is definitely from the aerobics. I used a roller today to do the boards but I felt the edge boards needed an extra coat cos they get a bit of rain. It was hard work that's for sure!!!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wSt8KHJ/]
[/url]

Keep Smiling!!!
Groovychic

Postby KimE » Sun May 21, 2006 6:30 pm

Crikey, I feel tired just reading that! You must have been looking forward to going to bed.
Kim - To thine own self be true
Maintainence since 04/11/06
Preferred Weight - Under 60 kgs
Current Weight - 64.8 kgs
Start Weight - 85 kgs
KimE

Return to Daily Exercise Diary