It is currently Sat Dec 10, 2016 12:02 pm

Free Newsletter

Dave's Diary

Tell us what exercises you do and enjoy to keep fit and lose weight.

Moderator: Moderators

Dave's Diary

Postby Dave » Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:04 pm

Running
http://runkeeper.com/user/Davekyn/activ ... 8E2173AF5E
____________________________________________________________________________________________WED 5/Jan/2011________________________________________

Distance 10.08 km | Duration 0:59:26 | Calories Burned 908
Average Pace 5:54 / km | Average Speed 10.17 km/h | Elevation Climb 62 m

Notes* The camel pack and sipping water on the run has greatly reduced the pain and recovery time! Will have to change my sipping method so as not to leave the roof of my mouth with the irritating worn feeling I have had to endure today...bit like a thrushy tongue. Will have to be vigilant about cleaning the bladder. tubing and bite mechanism. Most definitely worth drinking on the run!!!

Weights ...emphasis on toning and basic strength training! 45 seconds between sets. longer in between actual exercises...1 minute plus or minus on the change over of weights.

Full Body Workout...2 exercises per muscle group...3 sets averaging 30-15 & 12 reps where possible...every other day!!!
Notes* About 1 hour...kept reasonably focused and got up a good sweat!!! In fact started drinking water like on my runs and felt heaps better...circulation was excellent and muscles fully pumped. Definition very apparent during work out.

ABBs
Started my iphone "200 situps" app. To be done immediately after the "weight circuit!"
Total Reps 67

___________________________________________________________________________________________
"Action may not always bring happiness, but there is no happiness without action"
.................. Image...............
Dave

Re: Dave's Diary

Postby Dave » Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:00 pm

____________________________________________________________________________________________THU 6/Jan/2011________________________________________
REST DAY
Feeling good...food intake moderate...clothes folded and camel pack ready to go...early night with a new book...ready set.................
"Action may not always bring happiness, but there is no happiness without action"
Dave

Postby Dave » Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:35 am

Running
http://runkeeper.com/user/Davekyn/activ ... 8E2173AF5E
____________________________________________________________________________________________FRI 7/Jan/2011________________________________________

Distance 10.06 km | Duration 0:59:28 | Calories Burned 898
Average Pace 5:55 / km | Average Speed 10.17 km/h | Elevation Climb 52 m

Notes* Very Humid with some precipitation, good steady pace, kept hydrated throughout, Walk down felt very soothing and enjoyed the endorphins!!!
Dave

Postby Dave » Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:43 pm

Actually guys.................................I've pretty much reached my goal here: Best wishes to you all!
This is the link the better half of my progress report:
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=24923
Dave

Return to Daily Exercise Diary