I'm Amy and I am beginning to become addicted to exercise I think. I love going to my gym. There is so much for me to do in regards to the classes so I have worked out a program that works for me.
I am trying to go at least 5 days per week, taking a class each day as well.
- - Monday is cardio day with a Body Step class after.
- Tuesday is weights day & TTT class (Tummies, Tails and Thighs) in the morning & Zumba in the afternoon.
- Wednesday is cardio again with Body Combat class.
- Thursday is weights with Body Attack class.
- Friday is cardio with Body Pump class and Zumba class.
- Saturday (if I am up to it after Fridays Pump class) is X-Trainer class only.
A lot isn’t it? But I don't mind I have fun and it is ladies only so there are a lot of us in the same boat. One girl even mentioned to me that she wished she was my size. I felt flattered as she is almost 3 times my current size!
Fernwood Ladies Fitness Centres is my recommendation for all women who want a fun environment where you are treated with respect and not derision as I have been treated at my 3 previous gyms. The staff (all female naturally) are always willing to discuss things with you. Anything on you mind. LOVE IT!
Well, Zumba this afternoon and I am going to love it. Cha Cha, Salsa, Samba, Belly Dancing, Jazz - all sorts of dance in a great routine that is great for all ages and fitness. I particularly like Zumba because you are encouraged to be inventive and do you own movements too. Add your own flare to the routine and rhythm.