It is currently Sat Oct 01, 2016 9:23 pm

Free Newsletter

Bad Girl, Gone Good - Daily Exercise Program

Tell us what exercises you do and enjoy to keep fit and lose weight.

Moderator: Moderators

Bad Girl, Gone Good - Daily Exercise Program

Postby bad girl, gone good » Tue Jan 11, 2011 2:20 pm

Hi,

I'm Amy and I am beginning to become addicted to exercise I think. I love going to my gym. There is so much for me to do in regards to the classes so I have worked out a program that works for me.

I am trying to go at least 5 days per week, taking a class each day as well.

- Monday is cardio day with a Body Step class after.
    - Tuesday is weights day & TTT class (Tummies, Tails and Thighs) in the morning & Zumba in the afternoon.
    - Wednesday is cardio again with Body Combat class.
    - Thursday is weights with Body Attack class.
    - Friday is cardio with Body Pump class and Zumba class.
    - Saturday (if I am up to it after Fridays Pump class) is X-Trainer class only.

A lot isn’t it? But I don't mind I have fun and it is ladies only so there are a lot of us in the same boat. One girl even mentioned to me that she wished she was my size. I felt flattered as she is almost 3 times my current size!

Fernwood Ladies Fitness Centres is my recommendation for all women who want a fun environment where you are treated with respect and not derision as I have been treated at my 3 previous gyms. The staff (all female naturally) are always willing to discuss things with you. Anything on you mind. LOVE IT!

Well, Zumba this afternoon and I am going to love it. Cha Cha, Salsa, Samba, Belly Dancing, Jazz - all sorts of dance in a great routine that is great for all ages and fitness. I particularly like Zumba because you are encouraged to be inventive and do you own movements too. Add your own flare to the routine and rhythm.
TTFN! Ta Ta For Now! Bad Girl.... GONE GOOD!!!

Start Date: January 2, 2011
bad girl, gone good

Return to Daily Exercise Diary