It is currently Sun Dec 11, 2016 5:34 am

Free Newsletter

SkinnyBride2B - Pumping it up - The Diary

Tell us what exercises you do and enjoy to keep fit and lose weight.

Moderator: Moderators

Re: SkinnyBride2B - Pumping it up - The Diary

Postby SkinnyBride2B » Mon May 23, 2011 12:34 pm

Monday 23rd May 2011

Current weight - 76.6kg
SkinnyBride2B

Postby SkinnyBride2B » Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:40 pm

So i have been a stranger for the past 2 months. In that time ive moved town, got a new job and settled in to my new surrounds.

Its time to kick start this thing...

Current weight 77.7kg

I struggled being away from my 24 hour gym for the past 8 weeks (hence the 1.1kg gain) but found that the beach provides lovely walking scenery. Today i joined a new gym.... restricted opening hours but im confident i can get there at least 4 times a week.

Heres what i ate today;

1 x special k cereal with lite milk
1 serving of chicken stirfry (with cabbage, zucchini, capsicum, bok choy, snow peas and lentiles)
1 orange
2 litres of water
2 toblerone minis

Exercise;

1 hour gym session (30 cardio and 30 weights).

So to date (since 1 Jan 2011) i have lost 21.5 kilos and gained 1.1kg.... so im happy with that. Having a family reunion in September and would love to be in the 60's by then. Thats my next goal.

:wink:
SkinnyBride2B

Postby SkinnyBride2B » Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:18 pm

Amazing how the body works - after two gym sessions - i have lost my water weight and am back to;

Current weight - 76.5kg

Hit the gym before work (super organised). And the food was as follows;

minestrone soup
1 slice wholemeal toast with butter
spaghetti bol with added carrot and mushrooms
1 toberlone mini
handful of cherries
1 mandarin

Pretty sure im under my 5000kj limit without added it up.

:wink:
SkinnyBride2B

Postby SkinnyBride2B » Sat Jul 09, 2011 2:50 pm

Past two days i have had at least a 1 hour gym session (both days) and stayed under 5000kj and 30g fat.

Yesterday i ate:

1 orange
cherries
club sandwhich
2 squares of cadbury chocolate
5 allens lollies

Today

multigrain/seed toast with 1 slice of low fat cheese
special k with lite milk
Dinner will be birds eye fish and a garden salad (spinach leaves, carrot, cherry tomatoes and snow peas)
Snacks will probably be an orange and 2 squares of chocolate (if i feel like it)

I can feel the difference in my body in only 4 days.

This morning the scales said 75.6kg

Hoping to take the puppy for a walk before dinner as well.
SkinnyBride2B

Postby SkinnyBride2B » Fri Jul 15, 2011 6:03 pm

Today im....

74.2kg

Gym sessions 5 days per week are really paying off! :wink:
SkinnyBride2B

Postby SkinnyBride2B » Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:22 pm

Thursday 21st July 2011

Today i weighed in at;

73.4kg

I must admit that ive had a few fights with the scales this week. But i should learn to only weigh in once a week. I have been working out at the gym 5 days a week for an hour (cardio and weights). I still eat chocolate everyday, usually a funsize freddo or milkyway.

Really looking forward to finally getting out of the 70's... ive been here for a few months now.

I have some motivators to keep me on track - an upcoming renunion with college friends (September), my mother in laws birthday (September) and my besties engagement party (October). Will well and truly be in the sixties by then (i hope). I find that when i bust my arse at the gym and i dont see it reflecting on the scales, i tend to get discouraged.... i need to keep going to the gym for the endorphin rush afterwards (if nothing else).

Until next week. :wink:
SkinnyBride2B

Postby SkinnyBride2B » Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:43 am

Thursday 4th August 2011

So current weight is;

72.5kg

Feeling much better this week. My 'diet diary' has really kept me accountable. I have another wedding dress fitting on the 19th of this month so i am really determined to be 'stay on track'' for that.

Back into size 12 pants and shorts which is nice and in tops im a 10-12. Finally back into my 'skinny/normal' clothes again and its been fun finding them hidden at the back of the cupboard....

Had last week off from the gym as i was becoming frustrated with the scales - been there twice this week, plan on going over lunch today and again on the weekend. Been concentrating on core strength lately and i can feel the 'burn' now.

Until next week :wink:
SkinnyBride2B

Postby SkinnyBride2B » Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:05 pm

Monday 29th August 2011

Well its been a good few weeks - each with its own ups and downs.

On the up side of things - my Mum squeezed me into my size 10 wedding dress for the first time. Admittedly, i couldnt sit down and i could hardly breath but wow what an accomplishment. When i first got the dress earlier this year, it didnt do up at all... not even 1cm. Now it does up - all 40cm. Another 5 - 10kgs and it should fit comfortably (aka perfectly)! Really excited for the next 9 months.

This week i have officially hit the 60's - goodbye 70's. Current weight as of this morning is 69.8kg :D
Another 100g and i will officially be in the 'normal' weight range!!! My goal at this stage is still 60.0kg. That will put me in the middle of my healthy weight range.

Really happy with my losses to date - next mini goal to keep me on track is 68.0kg by 16th September 2011 for my mother in law's big birthday bash. And to make it equally as special - it will mark a total loss of 30kg since 1st Jan this year.... not too bad, not too bad at all. :wink:
SkinnyBride2B

Postby Grapefruit » Wed Sep 07, 2011 12:10 am

Very impressive! Welcome to the 60's, you deserve to be here for all your hard work :)
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wbbRGId/]
[/url]
Grapefruit

Postby SkinnyBride2B » Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:20 am

Hello Diary,

Thought i better check in. Its just over 4 months until the weeding and i feel like i need to take this thing to the next level.

Current weight - 67.6kg

Ive officially lost over 30kgs now. Ive no doubt come a long way but this journey still isnt over for me. I feel like my body has really become accustomed to my workouts so i think i need a personal trainer to lose these last 7.6 stubourn kilos.

My gorgeous size 10 wedding dress fits but technically im still at the upper end of my 'healthy weight range'. Cant have that...

Some days (most days) i feel comfortable the size i am but i set out to achieve the ultimate goal of 60.0kg and want to achieve it. So close but so damn far away.

Ill keep checking in from now on in to keep myself accountable. Its now or never. :|
SkinnyBride2B

Postby SkinnyBride2B » Thu Jan 26, 2012 12:03 pm

Thursday 26th Jan 2012

Happy Australia Day Peeps.

Current Weight - 66.9kg

So ive signed up to the '1 Million Kilo Challenge' to lose the last 6 or so kilos. Lost 700g from last week - i just need to keep going now and hopefully this 10 week challenge will keep my eyes on the prize.

Thats about all for this week. :wink:
SkinnyBride2B

Postby SkinnyBride2B » Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:43 am

Thursday 2nd February 2012

Lesson learned this week: drinking 2 liters of water a day and eating a balanced diet results in the same losses as my weeks at the gym. This week it did anyway.

Current weight: 65.8kg

My only worry is that the loss was in muscle and not fat.... :?
SkinnyBride2B

Postby SkinnyBride2B » Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:35 pm

Wednesday 8th February 2012

so a day early but my official weigh in this week is....

64.5kg

Again no moderate or high intensity exercise this week. But still a loss. I have been watching portion sizes and calorie intake but surely thats not a secret to breaking through a plateau.... maybe i really am lossing muscle mass. :roll: How can you tell?

Motivation is still there. Concerned that ill have no boobs left to fill out my dress. May seriously need those chicken fillets. :shock:

Until next week peeps :wink:
SkinnyBride2B

Previous

Return to Daily Exercise Diary