It is currently Sun Oct 23, 2016 6:38 am

Free Newsletter

Rach's "NO PAIN=NO WEIGHT LOSS" diary :)

Tell us what exercises you do and enjoy to keep fit and lose weight.

Moderator: Moderators

Rach's "NO PAIN=NO WEIGHT LOSS" diary :)

Postby RachB » Wed May 11, 2011 11:30 am

So here I am :P

First I will tell you a bit about myself :roll: my name is Rachel and im 27 years young :lol: im a mum of 3 sweet children oldest is 7 with the two young ones both under 17 months, and am married to a great man.
I have never had a weight problem until now after the birth of my last baby only months ago, so I thought I would try a weight loss forum and see if it was any good so here I am, I have joined the 12 week challenge and lost 1kg in my first week :lol: now that was super exciting for me,
my start weight was 70kgs with my goal weight at 50kgs so im now at 69kgs YAY, though you may think thats not heavy I am only 5 foot and small boned so for me it dose not look good.
I have not found it as easy as some people may :evil: but I am doing my best, I have had the odd bad day where I dont want to comes creeping in to the mind and the thoughts of bad foods hunts me down, but im doing my best on looking forward to my goal and getting back into my size 8 clothes 8) Yay!

This mothers day my hubby got me a treadmill as I have been asking for one for so long, I was stoked :P that now I can exercise come rain hail or shine without having a excuse of why I cant do something.

I have been getting on the treadmill for a 30 min walk at a med speed and then finish off with a fast 15 mins on the exercise bike, Then my day consists of running around after my 16 month old baby girl and looking after the house and doing my house work, so I feel really active and eating healthy has become not so big of a issue I drink around 2.5lts water per day and eat most of my veg raw and cut down on snacks....and im feeling so much better for it :P
I will keep you all posted on how im doing, and would love any feed back or support.

Cheers till next time,
Rach X

Return to Daily Exercise Diary