It is currently Sun Sep 25, 2016 11:15 pm

Free Newsletter

Shell's Exercise Diary

Tell us what exercises you do and enjoy to keep fit and lose weight.

Moderator: Moderators

Shell's Exercise Diary

Postby ganymede » Wed May 25, 2011 9:43 pm

Today's exercise:

45 minutes brisk walking (6 minutes moderate jogging, down hill)

100 ab crunches

100 ab twists

Feeling good :)
- Shelley

"You get whatever you settle for."

GOAL: To live life happy and healthy, to experience nature to the fullest through hiking, wading and climbing. To have that everlasting energy to achieve the things I want to achieve.
ganymede

Re: Shell's Exercise Diary

Postby bjam » Thu May 26, 2011 12:38 am

loving all the ab work!! Sometimes I start doing these before dinner/bed... it lasts for a week... then i get lazy :lol: - perhaps a diary of exercise is the way to go!

very exciting watching you weight loss the past couple weeks Shell! You are doing so amazingly!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w6WMitp/]
[/url]
bjam

Postby ganymede » Thu May 26, 2011 8:07 am

Thanks so much bjam, that really means a lot! :D I love working the abs, makes my tummy feel smaller and makes the muscles burn :P

Today's exercise:

43 minute walk (jogging intervals, all up 6 mins jogging)

Hoping to do some abs again tonight 8) My scales have been making me cranky the past few days (altho I shouldn't be weighing myself everyday anyway :roll: ) so I'm hoping I haven't hit a plateau already! :( We shall see next week, just need to keep working hard! :wink:
- Shelley

GOAL: To live life happy and healthy, to experience nature to the fullest through hiking, wading and climbing. To have that everlasting energy to achieve the things I want to achieve.
ganymede

Postby ganymede » Sun May 29, 2011 8:02 pm

Today I did 45 mins of brisk walking. I did exercise every day this week, woohoo! :mrgreen: Definitely needed it for the weekend though with the extra cals :P
- Shelley

ganymede

Return to Daily Exercise Diary