It is currently Thu Sep 29, 2016 7:29 am

Free Newsletter

Cackleberry's Exercise Diary

Tell us what exercises you do and enjoy to keep fit and lose weight.

Moderator: Moderators

Re: Cackleberry's Exercise Diary

Postby tinkerbella » Fri Aug 08, 2014 8:09 am

that's sad Kim very sad,
I think both Karan and I are very lucky as our husbands both are very special,and the thing is I can tell Karen is like me and we are in love with our partners and we are trying too lose the weight for ourself too be healthy..
myself,i don't want anybody but my husband by my side in fat or thin ....lol
START WEIGHT 98
11/08/15........80
GOAL WEIGHT.81
tinkerbella

Postby Cackleberry » Fri Aug 08, 2014 9:46 am

Oh I know it happens Kim. A mum up at the school had an affair on her hubby after losing the weight. The guy was married at the time as well. She has lost a lot of friends and family along the way as a result.

I think both Karan and I are very lucky as our husbands both are very special,and the thing is I can tell Karen is like me and we are in love with our partners and we are trying too lose the weight for ourself too be healthy..
myself,i don't want anybody but my husband by my side in fat or thin ....lol

Agree :D My hubby and I have been together since we were 16 and 17 and we still act like teenagers together a lot of the time, much to the disgust of our teenage boys lol
Karen

SW 79.1kg
CW 77.0kg
Short Term GW 69kg (10kg loss)
GW 58kg

Cackleberry

Postby tinkerbella » Fri Aug 08, 2014 10:00 am

my husband and I have been together since a week after my 18th birthday and his 19th...
we also still love too touch,cuddle kiss and wink wink what ever,our friends always say that we are the happiest married couple they know and the truth of it we are,
all we ever have done is love each other...
im 100% lucky,
my husband doesn't believe in luck when I say im lucky...
but theres got too b some luck about us finding each other...
START WEIGHT 98
11/08/15........80
GOAL WEIGHT.81
tinkerbella

Postby Blitz » Sun Aug 10, 2014 4:47 am

The point is to make sure that you don't lose yourself in the process of losing weight.
The ego can get pretty pumped up and care has got to be taken to keep it all in perspective.

Kim
Was: 153.7kg
Lost: 87kg
Now: keeping it off for life!
Blitz

Postby Cackleberry » Tue Aug 12, 2014 9:55 am

Been a bit slack with exercise this past week.

Today i'm off for a walk with friend again around the lake which is 2.5kms. She had to work this morning, so i'm just waiting for a phone call from her. Sun is shining so far, so should be nice to get out :)
Karen

SW 79.1kg
CW 77.0kg
GW 58kg

Cackleberry

Postby Blitz » Tue Aug 12, 2014 8:15 pm

Hope the walk went well and the exercise and sun did you a power of good. :)

Kim
Blitz

Postby Cackleberry » Wed Aug 13, 2014 11:04 am

Thanks Kim. Didn't end up going for the walk yesterday as we went to see a good friend in hospital instead. I AM going to go on a walk this afternoon around the lake, perhaps even twice which will be 5km. It's a beautiful sunny day again today so may as well go out and enjoy it :D
Karen

SW 79.1kg
CW 77.0kg
GW 58kg

Cackleberry

Postby tinkerbella » Wed Aug 13, 2014 7:36 pm

Shane and I had a great walk this afternoon,once you do it you feel so much better,he come home from work and I had had 15 minutes sleep and he said too me..
Do you feel like a walk,
I was thinking do I do I do I,
after it I must say I totally enjoyed it lol... :P
START WEIGHT 98
11/08/15........80
GOAL WEIGHT.81
tinkerbella

Postby Blitz » Thu Aug 14, 2014 12:37 am

Cackleberry wrote:Thanks Kim. Didn't end up going for the walk yesterday as we went to see a good friend in hospital instead. I AM going to go on a walk this afternoon around the lake, perhaps even twice which will be 5km. It's a beautiful sunny day again today so may as well go out and enjoy it :D

The last hospital I visited I ended up parking miles away (I wasn't going to pay the highway robbery fees they charged to park closer)...so I had the visit - and the long leisurely walk! :lol:

Kim
Blitz

Postby Cackleberry » Thu Aug 14, 2014 11:57 am

The last hospital I visited I ended up parking miles away (I wasn't going to pay the highway robbery fees they charged to park closer)...so I had the visit - and the long leisurely walk! :lol:

Funny you say that actually as my friend and I were laughing that at least we did get a bit of a walk in, as we had to park a block and a half away from the hospital. I refuse to pay the highway robbery fees also, I think it's ridiculous for a hospital carpark to charge so much to visitors and family seeing their sick loved ones.
Karen

SW 79.1kg
CW 77.0kg
GW 58kg

Cackleberry

Postby DD Diva » Thu Aug 14, 2014 12:58 pm

Cackleberry wrote: Funny you say that actually as my friend and I were laughing that at least we did get a bit of a walk in, as we had to park a block and a half away from the hospital. I refuse to pay the highway robbery fees also, I think it's ridiculous for a hospital carpark to charge so much to visitors and family seeing their sick loved ones.

Do you suppose they (the hospitals) are on a mission??? Maybe they're trying to reduce the obesity epidemic that this country is experiencing (by forcing people to walk)??? :shock:
Or maybe they're just strapped for cash and so create pain in people's wallets,
Or then again if they make your body hurt enough they might fill their beds with (you) as new patients?!!
Either way, choosing to walk a bit further and avoid the fees is better all round for the health of your pocket and your body!!
Well done to you both Kim and Karen; for making the smarter and healthier choice!!! :wink:
DD Diva

Postby Blitz » Fri Aug 15, 2014 12:17 am

I didn't mind the walk...but my daughter moaned all the way specially on the way back. When we left it was very very late and all the short cut exits had been closed off so we had to take the super long way around.
We had been there for hours...it would have funded a new hospital wing if I had parked in their car park! :lol:

Kim
Blitz

Postby Cackleberry » Sun Aug 17, 2014 4:53 pm

I went for a half hour walk today with hubby and 3 out of our 4 kids (and the dog). It was really nice to get out. I am going to try and get out every day for a half hour walk.
Karen

SW 79.1kg
CW 77.0kg
GW 58kg

Cackleberry

Postby tinkerbella » Sun Aug 17, 2014 5:13 pm

Cackleberry wrote:I went for a half hour walk today with hubby and 3 out of our 4 kids (and the dog). It was really nice to get out. I am going to try and get out every day for a half hour walk.

we might have too make a time and walk together Karen,

im ready to get into my walking,in this weeks weight watcher magazine theres a nice watch in it that counts steps and does a number of great things,it might even tell the time..
im going too go have a look at them and if there not too much coin I might get myself one..
START WEIGHT 98
11/08/15........80
GOAL WEIGHT.81
tinkerbella

Postby Cackleberry » Sun Aug 17, 2014 7:41 pm

Sounds good Nat :D I agreed to work tomorrow - why oh why?? But it is only an hour in the morning, i'll be home around 10.30.
Karen

SW 79.1kg
CW 77.0kg
GW 58kg

Cackleberry

PreviousNext

Return to Daily Exercise Diary