It is currently Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:47 am

Free Newsletter

Monday 31/10/05

Tell us what exercises you do and enjoy to keep fit and lose weight.

Moderator: Moderators

Monday 31/10/05

Postby Tas » Mon Oct 31, 2005 7:58 am

This morning I decided to up the ante with my exercises so before breakfast:

6 kilometres straight run on the ski/walker (I was listening to Enya again) :lol:
10 reps on multi gym

Breakfast was later this morning as we had a phone conference at 7.45am. With that in mind I had two slices of wholemeal toast with Light Peanut Butter spread so that I don't fall in to bad habits and skip lunch.

I am actually eating more on this low fat diet :shock: I would often go without breakfast or lunch but now I seem to be planning ahead and sticking as much as I can to a routine with my meals. I have even got my OH on the low fat diet too and he is actually starting to enjoy fruit and salads! I am amazed.

I even noticed him looking over my shoulder this morning to see how we were all doing, he almost knows you all by name :D

Cheers
Maria
Tas

Postby Dolly » Mon Oct 31, 2005 2:22 pm

I'm afraid to say my exercise today was taking it easy, because of my neck/shoulder joint/muscle pain.
My sister drove me to the shops and I just walked around for about 15 minutes :roll:
Dolly

Postby Fairie » Mon Oct 31, 2005 2:39 pm

I have been to busy working to excersise. :( (no excuses, I know)

Dolly I also have a lot of pain due to bad knees, shoulder and lower back which I injured in 2 seperate car accidents and I make up a Balm which I use. It doesn't totally stop all the pain but it gives a lot of relief and I can function My father uses it for his siatica and says thats the only thing that gives him relief.

If you would like to try some send me a PM. :D
-Fay-

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wSDGUdx/]
[/url]
Fairie

Postby Dolly » Mon Oct 31, 2005 4:55 pm

Thanks Fay,
You sound like me with all your injuries.
Thats why I'm a bit scared of walking. My left knee also hurts when I walk lots or if the weather is cold.
With the 4 years I was with eDiets I noticed many people chose walking as their main source of exercise to lose weight and lots were having total knee replacements.
This is one operation I don't want to go through (my mum and dad loved walking and both wore out their knee joints having total knee replacements) Dad has to have his other knee done next year.
Dolly

Return to Daily Exercise Diary