It is currently Sun Oct 23, 2016 6:44 am

Free Newsletter

friday 18th Nov

Tell us what exercises you do and enjoy to keep fit and lose weight.

Moderator: Moderators

friday 18th Nov

Postby carla » Fri Nov 18, 2005 7:52 pm

Went to the city by train. Took my camera with me and walked all about the city for a couple of hours, taking photos. Used stairs instead of elevators and escalators in some places.

Postby carla » Fri Nov 18, 2005 8:01 pm

Walking seems to be my exercise of choice. I just love walking for the scenery, interesting places I come across, ideas that come to me and inspiration I find. But I think I need to look after my legs a bit better before and after; they feel kind of tight and tend to ache more these days after a lot of walking.

I also like swimming but get bored with it a bit if just doing laps. When summer comes, I like the beach and other natural water places where I can take in the beauty and make discoveries of natural objects. My younger kids like this too, especially the very youngest.

Seem to need my exercise to come with plenty of things to see, do and discover. That's why I dont last long with gym visits.

I keep meaning to find out more about a rowing club local to me. I think I would really love this sport .

Postby Fairie » Fri Nov 18, 2005 8:06 pm

Hi Carla,

I love walking too, I just wish it wasn't quite so hilly around here, where do you live?

As for your legs, don't forget to do some streching excersises before and after. :D

Postby carla » Sat Nov 19, 2005 11:24 am

I live in the western suburbs of Melbourne.

I just saw how much weight you have managed to lose from your ticker. Very impressive! I think I should pay close attention to how you do things.

Return to Daily Exercise Diary