It is currently Sat Oct 01, 2016 3:55 pm

Free Newsletter

i don't think i'm normal.

What foods do you crave and how do you keep yourself from eating too much.

Moderator: Moderators

i don't think i'm normal.

Postby superstephanie » Thu Oct 18, 2007 12:11 am

god please tell me i'm not the only one that dreams about food!

i mean, those dreams are over.. but i had a this dream a few weeks ago.

it was about these chocolates that you can only find in the stores near easter, "mini eggs" anyways yeah i had a dream that i ate a whole pack then my mom said "what are you doing, aren't you on a diet!" i looked at her and smiled, "yes mom i am, except this is only a dream" then i woke up and started laughing, and my mom looked at me like i was nuts.

ahhh good times good times.
Livestrong
superstephanie

Postby kate_turner2000 » Thu Oct 18, 2007 8:57 am

oh steph you are a card! LOL

you know that homer simpson daydream where he is in the land of chocolate? thats happened to me a few times ;)
kate_turner2000

Re: i don't think i'm normal.

Postby help6363 » Tue Nov 13, 2007 4:28 pm

superstephanie wrote:god please tell me i'm not the only one that dreams about food!

i mean, those dreams are over.. but i had a this dream a few weeks ago.

it was about these chocolates that you can only find in the stores near easter, "mini eggs" anyways yeah i had a dream that i ate a whole pack then my mom said "what are you doing, aren't you on a diet!" i looked at her and smiled, "yes mom i am, except this is only a dream" then i woke up and started laughing, and my mom looked at me like i was nuts.

ahhh good times good times.

Hey I have those dreams too! Hehehehe! DON'T WORRY...YOU ARE NORMAL!
help6363

Postby Sussy » Sat Dec 08, 2007 4:25 pm

I only just saw this, but sometimes i dream of food, and when i'm eating all the delicious goodies i'm thinking 'i'm trying to lose weight i need to stop'! Then when i wake up i'm so relieved and i think 'darn it' i should've eaten everything coz the beauty being when I wake up I feel like i've just satisfied all my cravings but haven't gained any of the calories....if only we could plan our dreams hehehe Tonight i'll dream of eating lollies & chocolate and cookies n cream icecream....mmmmmm zzzzzzz mmmmm :lol:
Sussy

Postby zeedeveelgirl » Sat Dec 08, 2007 7:31 pm

I've had those dreams too :P Where I've just been scoffing all this horrible fatty, junky foods that I would usually never dream of touching. And I feel so scared and panicky while I'm doing it in the dream! And then I wake up and I'm like I didn't really eat that did I?! Phew! haha :P
zeedeveelgirl

Return to Cravings Corner