It is currently Wed Dec 07, 2016 8:51 am

Free Newsletter

Lolly pops are a great cure for sugar cravings

What foods do you crave and how do you keep yourself from eating too much.

Moderator: Moderators

Lolly pops are a great cure for sugar cravings

Postby Puffer » Thu Aug 31, 2006 5:37 pm

I recently discovered lollipops are a great cure when I feel really nibbly or like I need sugar.

They are only around 200kj each, hugely sugary/flavoursome and the most important thing is they take a long time to get through! This occupies me while the craving passes, if not making me feeling so sick of sugar by the time I finish the lollipop that I couldn't have anything else anyway!

They are around 35c each if you buy them in packs of 10 too :)
Puffer

Postby Carmbutch » Sun Oct 15, 2006 9:50 pm

I like that idea. Sadly I have a huge chocolate addiction. I wonder if lolly-pops will work for me...
Carmbutch

Postby Garfield » Sun Oct 15, 2006 11:14 pm

They help a little bit with cigarrett cravings, so I'm sure they'd help a little for chocolate cravings as well :D
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
[/url]
Garfield

Postby Dolly » Mon Oct 16, 2006 5:09 am

I remember going to the movie theatre with 4 slim friends. They all brought in bags of chips, buttered pop corn, ice-cream choc tops and toffees.
I happily sat there with my orange flavoured chupa-chups, I even lost weight that week.
It felt really good having a sweet indulgence that lasted a long time and it didn't have any yucky artificial sweetners attached to it Image
I have no idea why people always think they have to bring tons of food into a cinema just to watch a 2 hour movie :lol:
Dolly

Postby Butterfly_Dawn » Mon Oct 16, 2006 10:44 am

me either. If I ever do take food, it's usually unopened by the end of the movie. Only if the movie was really crapola would I have opened it because otherwise I'm too caught up in the movie to think of my tummy!!
I wonder about the people who have those huge drinks...how can their bladder cope?? I'd be in and out from the loo all the time. You can't watch a movie like that!!
35kg lost. (November 2005 - October 2006)
15kg gained again (as at October 2010).
Back to the drawing board - Let's do this thing!

"You can't change the winds, but you can change the sails"

"Reach out and take control of what lands in your lap"

Butterfly_Dawn

Postby kate_turner2000 » Mon Oct 16, 2006 12:11 pm

:oops: :oops:

im one of those people that enjoys the movie combos lol. malteasers, popcorn and coke lol. i enjoy the experience of it. ive been invited to the mvoies with my brother this week but i know hard it will be so will probably turn him down. not ready for that sort of thing yet!

*in saying that i probably go to the movies twice a year so its like a night out for me so i enjoy having those snacks on those rare occasions*
kate_turner2000

Return to Cravings Corner