It is currently Fri Dec 09, 2016 1:11 am

Free Newsletter

Im craving!

What foods do you crave and how do you keep yourself from eating too much.

Moderator: Moderators

Postby slimmindown » Fri Dec 08, 2006 4:29 pm

also instead of coconut milk you can use light carnation milk and 1/2 teaspoon coconut essence. Thats how they substitute it in the "symply to good to be true " cook books..

glad you resisted jewles, well done 8)
[no excuses, I can do it!
slimmindown

Postby Jisgone » Sat Dec 09, 2006 9:10 pm

I got my fish and chips :)
my parents and grandmas are staying in mandurah (about an hour south of perth) for the week so i went down and stayed last night as i didnt have work today. So we went to sicerellos and i got the fish and chips ide been dying for, i shared a serve with my mum and we shared some apple crumble for desert! naughty but so so good :)
after we got home we took the dog for a walk for about 45 minutes, and another walk after breakfast this morning so im not feeling too naughty about it all, im back to being a good diet girl tomorrow tho.
I was a bit annoyed last night, i got a sms from an ex i broke up with about 4 months ago (just as i started my diet) and he was asking how die been and stuff, and i told him ide lose 17 kilos and was a bit annoyed at his reply! he said 'keep it up, you have such a pretty face' no congrats or well done or anything nice! i couldve slapped him, but i guess thats why hes an ex!
Jisgone

Postby kate_turner2000 » Sun Dec 10, 2006 5:36 am

hi jewles
glad you enjoyed your fish and chips :) it wont hurt. as for your ex, i wouldnt have anything to do with him. its obvious he said it to hurt you and he is probably sitting there thinking how hot you look right now! haha. keep going :)
kate_turner2000

Postby Ally » Sun Dec 10, 2006 5:57 am

Glad you enjoyed your fish and chips Jewels!!! I agree with Kate about the "ex thing"....what the???
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wGLHYSm/]
[/url]
Ally

Postby Jisgone » Sun Dec 10, 2006 8:29 am

Fish and chips was gooood :P
The ex is skinny so i guess he just thinks hes better than me or something, i broke up with him because it was always about him. We did what he wanted, went where he wanted, and if he didnt want to do something we didnt do it, so he has always been one to only care about himself anyway!
The new bf is the opposite, he doesnt want me to lose weight! arghh men suck :P
But for some good news, im going on a sun princess around australia cruise with my parents next november, and they said if i lose another 20 kilos by then that they will pay for it all :) My parents are pretty good like that! it goes from sydney to fremantle and stops in brisbane, whitsundays, cairns, darwin, broome and exmouth which are all hot climates so im going to need to be in small ammounts of clothing, what could be more motivating than that hehe :)
Jisgone

Postby kate_turner2000 » Sun Dec 10, 2006 9:41 am

sounds like a great motivator jewles! get that butt into gear so you can have a freebie holiday!
kate_turner2000

Postby Ally » Sun Dec 10, 2006 1:54 pm

Nice one mate...freebie holiday sounds great to me...what a great motivator!!!! Go for it!! :wink:
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wGLHYSm/]
[/url]
Ally

Previous

Return to Cravings Corner