It is currently Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:09 pm

Free Newsletter

I love McDonalds

What foods do you crave and how do you keep yourself from eating too much.

Moderator: Moderators

I love McDonalds

Postby Georgie » Tue Apr 19, 2005 5:03 pm

I love McDonalds, especially the hamburgers and fries. To help me cut down on how much McDonalds I eat, I've come up with a new strategy that has been working for me lately. I let my partner order my meal for me! My partner is much more disciplined than I am so I let him order my meal while I go and find us a seat. So far this idea is working well. Instead of buying two burgers for me (which is what I usually get) he only buys me one. I normally upsize my fries when I order, but my partner gets us both a medium. Although I'm usually a little disappointed at the start of our meal, by the end of it I'm actually quite full and don't feel half as guilty. The good news is that by having less at each meal, I don't have to wait quite as long in between visits! :D
Georgie

Postby Maraver » Mon May 02, 2005 6:01 pm

Good girl I love Maccas too
Maraver

Postby hushpuppy » Fri May 13, 2005 6:31 pm

I am addicted to cocacola . Water doesnt seem to quench my thirst like coke does .Now switch to diet ,trying to wean myself of it
hushpuppy

Postby Maraver » Sat May 14, 2005 8:22 am

I quite like Pepsi Max but someone said its full of other stuff that is bad for you, ermmmmmmmmm have you tried those new Boost Bars yummy but no more for me
Pam :lol:
Maraver

Postby Guest » Sat May 14, 2005 3:16 pm

no i havent .. is that the juice thingo that was advertised on today tonight ... not sure ... someone told me caffine free diet coke is ok in small doses ... will find out more

Postby buffmumof2 » Sun May 29, 2005 12:04 pm

I love my junk food also but am finding it a lot easier now they have healthier options.

At Mcdonalds I have a lean beef burger and a diet coke and only sometimes a small fries.

At Hungry Jacks I will have a grilled chicken bagette and a diet coke.

And from Red rooster they also have bagettes with a Pepsi Max

Its not bad as long as its only a treat ever now and then.

Leeanne
buffmumof2

Postby cynara » Wed Sep 28, 2005 10:14 pm

Totally addicted to Maccas. We have one of those beautiful golden arch buildings across the road from us. I don't get the burgers anymore just a chicken salad or the Chicken Tandori deli roll but if I have to stand in line too long I end up getting fries as well - at least I have cut down to a small fries.
cynara

Postby Fairie » Thu Sep 29, 2005 10:50 am

When I take my grandaught to Macca's I cain't resist their Chicken Tandori Deli Roll :oops: and as school holiday's are almost here again I can see another outing to Macca's coming up. :)
-Fay-

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wSDGUdx/]
[/url]
Fairie

Return to Cravings Corner