It is currently Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:29 am

Free Newsletter

The shop

What foods do you crave and how do you keep yourself from eating too much.

Moderator: Moderators

The shop

Postby tess88 » Thu Feb 08, 2007 1:49 pm

Well everyone I had a bit of a stressful time at work this morning, (being a receptionist can still b stressful!!) as I had clients all over the place hanging up on me and being just generally rude! So I couldnt wait for my lunch break but when I got home all I wanted was something sweet or chocolate so I went to the shops with terrible intentions and it just so happened that I walked out with a tin of tuna! Im very proud of my self :)
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wy8skjZ/]
[/url]
tess88

Postby kate_turner2000 » Thu Feb 08, 2007 3:31 pm

well done tess- i hate down days like that where it feels like everyone is against you. good on you for making a great decision with your eating :)
kate_turner2000

Postby slimmindown » Thu Feb 08, 2007 3:52 pm

Thats great tess, I bet you feel 10 times better for making that choice than you would of had you had the sweet thing. Congrats on a fab decision 8)
[no excuses, I can do it!
slimmindown

Postby Sassygirl » Thu Feb 08, 2007 4:32 pm

I know that being a Receptionist can be hard - I was one before I got promoted - and having clients abuse you, hang up on you and basically talk to you as if you are an idiot is enough to send anyone to the shop for chocolates! But your commonsense prevailed and you won the battle (the first of many for us!!). Congratulations - you should be proud of yourself!!!!
2008 - my year to be great!!

Sassygirl

Postby tess88 » Thu Feb 08, 2007 5:14 pm

thank you all so much for your support and encouragement, i feel great now that I didnt give in coz I know if I had, then the flood gates would have opened and I probably would have had anything i could get my hands onto!! Yes sassygirl being a receptionist is tough at times, I hate getting spoken to like i dont mean anything! Some people are so rude sometimes!!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wy8skjZ/]
[/url]
tess88

Postby kate_turner2000 » Thu Feb 08, 2007 6:12 pm

i guess being a receptionist is like being a telemarketer- people abusing you all day long. i have never been either although i worked at the reception in a club so you get drunk gamblers abusing you... :shock:

i get quite annoyed when telemarketers ring but im not rude to them because i know theyre just doing their job. i just say 'im not interested thanks' and hang up. but they always seem to ring around dinner time!! why!!!? lol
kate_turner2000

Postby Simmy » Thu Feb 08, 2007 7:29 pm

Well done Tess! You should be proud of your great decision. Supermarkets can really test you at times. I went food shopping today and EVERYTHING (I normally would snap up at that price) was on special. Heaps of choccie bars (wonkas, cadburys, etc) 50c. Cadbury cooking mixes (there cakes and stuff were $1) and then the fresh pizzas were reduced to clear as well for $2! I decided once I'd passed them all that I was going to buy myself a pack of the WW ice-cream. LOL. Not so good but with two small tubs per pack and two of us in the house, its a better choice than what normally would have been in the trolley. Im a sucker for junk food - I'm even more of a sucker when it's so reduced!
Simmy

Postby kate_turner2000 » Fri Feb 09, 2007 7:15 am

how much are those WW ice creams? looking at getting some at shopping next week!
kate_turner2000

Return to Cravings Corner