It is currently Mon Oct 24, 2016 4:07 pm

Free Newsletter

I Love Carbs

What foods do you crave and how do you keep yourself from eating too much.

Moderator: Moderators

Postby KimE » Wed Mar 28, 2007 9:20 pm

I was on a high carb food plan and still lost weight. Even now I still have medium to high amount of carbs in my diet. My body has no problem with carbs especially due to the regular exercise I do. I think the big problem is the amount people eat rather than the carbs themselves. Also carb quality is an important factor that gets missed out. The more processed the carb the lesser the quality which is why we are always told to eat veges, legumes, brown rice etc.

Although some people can be carbohydrate sensitive and find they feel bloated and put weight on very quickly from eating carbs. It is about learning to listen to your body and how it responds to what you put in it.
Kim - To thine own self be true
Maintainence since 04/11/06
Preferred Weight - Under 60 kgs
Current Weight - 64.8 kgs
Start Weight - 85 kgs

Postby dietcoke » Mon Apr 09, 2007 6:23 pm

Oh god carbs will be the death of me. Whether it's simple or complex carbs I could eat them 'til the cows come home. I find that cutting back on carbs is ok (I mean it doesn't KILL me I s'pose) but cutting them out altogether makes me feel tired, sick and VERY moody (god help my family).

As my they say "everything in moderation"...easier said than done but I'm trying.

Postby madeline » Sat May 19, 2007 12:25 pm

oh god yes. my carb weakness is definitely pasta... with lots of sauce... and lots of cheese. i usually make a really small bowl... and then go back for seconds :oops:
"Ððñ'† µ wï§h ¥ðµr gïrl£rïêñÐ wå§ hð† lïkê mê, Ððñ'† ¥å ßåߥ ;)"
CW- 57kgs, GW- 53kgs (8kgs lost!)

Return to Cravings Corner