It is currently Fri Dec 09, 2016 1:11 am

Free Newsletter

give me normal food!

What foods do you crave and how do you keep yourself from eating too much.

Moderator: Moderators

give me normal food!

Postby Jisgone » Tue May 22, 2007 10:45 pm

its been a week tomorrow since ive been able to eat anything bar liquids and im DYING for a big juicy steak topped with garlic prawns and creamy garlic sauce with lots of chippies on the side :P
im sooo sick of eating soup, yoghurt and ice cream every meal of the day! i guess the only good thing about this craving is even if i went out and bought it i physically couldnt swallow it, nothing bigger than a pea seems to be able to make the trek down my throat at the moment
Jisgone

Postby Chelle » Tue May 22, 2007 11:12 pm

You make my mouth water. I feel sorry for you jewels. Get better soon
Chelle

Postby kate_turner2000 » Wed May 23, 2007 8:50 am

wow jewles i didnt know you had to be on liquids for so long. poor girl. i remember when i did the 40 hour famine years ago and i got my mum to make her yummy lasagne for when the clock stopped ticking. the worst part was that she had to cook it whilst i was still on the famine so i had to endure the smell and watching it sit there!
kate_turner2000

Postby yummymummy » Wed May 23, 2007 12:15 pm

Why can you only eat liquids? that sounds awful, Id be starving, unless wine was 1 of the liquids :oops:
Jody

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w3enhEK/]
[/url]
yummymummy

Postby milkyway » Wed May 23, 2007 4:28 pm

Jewles you poor thing :( I hope your throat mends soon. I remember it took me over a week to get back to eating normal foods. It was easter time too and I couldn't even eat chocolate because of the way it stuck to my throat and stung.

Your stomach will have shrunk so much you'll only be able to fit a quarter of that steak in and just a few chippies :P
Just keep moving! And don't be lazy...
------------------------
SW: 74.3kg - 1/1/09
CW: 71.1kg - 3/5/09
GW 62kg
milkyway

Postby Jisgone » Wed May 23, 2007 5:22 pm

i went back to the doc today, its been a week and still no improvement
ive got a mild infection in my throat and both my ears so im on antibiotics and he gave me a local anaesteic mouth wash to help the throat pain :( i have to use the mouth wash then try and eat while im numb
im so glad they invented diet jelly, its a staple :P
but onto some good news, i cheated and looked at the scaled today they said 86.4! if i cant eat for another week i might get down to 84.5 which takes me out of the obese category according to bmi :P yay
Jisgone

Postby A_Corner_Of_The_Earth » Wed May 23, 2007 9:28 pm

Jewles wrote:i cheated and looked at the scaled today they said 86.4! if i cant eat for another week i might get down to 84.5 which takes me out of the obese category according to bmi :P yay

How exciting for you. It must feel so good to be out of the obese category. Heres to a new you Jewles. You've done great.

Hope you throat gets better soon. On a good note, by the time you get to eat solid food you'll be so sick of eating jelly and ice-cream you might not want to touch them again :D

GW1 - 70kgs
GW2 - 67kgs
GW3 - 60kgs
A_Corner_Of_The_Earth

Postby zeedeveelgirl » Wed May 23, 2007 11:02 pm

I was pretty knocked out for the first week too, Jewles.. Took me about a week and a half to start feeling better and to start eating!! I ate bugger all in that week and a half, I just couldn't be bothered even trying!!! Hope you start feeling better soon!!! How about stewing some fruit or getting some canned/pie fruit and making some porridge and letting it cool down?
zeedeveelgirl

Postby Jisgone » Thu May 24, 2007 7:49 pm

ooh great idea em, i love porridge but have never tried it with stewed fruit
might get some apple and rhubarb pie mix, yummo :P
Jisgone

Postby zeedeveelgirl » Thu May 24, 2007 11:48 pm

it's delicious!
ohhh man do they still have apple & rhubarb pie fruit in a can there?! we used to but can't get it anymore *cries* i would so pay you to send it to me :P hahha :P
zeedeveelgirl

Return to Cravings Corner