It is currently Mon Dec 05, 2016 3:19 am

Free Newsletter

Chocolate chocolate chocolate!!

What foods do you crave and how do you keep yourself from eating too much.

Moderator: Moderators

Chocolate chocolate chocolate!!

Postby jeshka » Thu Jun 21, 2007 3:14 pm

ANY chocolate.... i hadn't had any chocolate in a couple of weeks, and i was doing fine until yesterday when i ate 1 little chocolate heart - and now i can't stop thinking about delicious chocolate! it's torture!

*must....resist... must maintain willpower....*

hehe
jeshka

Postby kate_turner2000 » Thu Jun 21, 2007 3:17 pm

hey jess

have you tried jarrah hot chocolattes? theyre virtually fat free and low carb and they really help with chocolate cravings. you should buy the box with the sachets in it and keep them in your drawer at work and then you will have them there if you are having cravings. :)

btw the friend of mine who is a hairdresser went to an engagement party at toukey last weekend not the one you went to :) im such a busy body lol
kate_turner2000

Postby jeshka » Thu Jun 21, 2007 4:54 pm

hahaha oh well - wow, lots of engagements at the moment!!

no, i haven't had the jarrah hot chocolates - well i remember having them years ago when my mum used to buy them, and from what i recall, they're pretty good! might have to suss them out!! :)
jeshka

Postby *KaTe* » Thu Jun 21, 2007 5:47 pm

YUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM chocolate! I havent had any chocolate (except empower foods choc muffins but NO COMPARASON!!) for around 3 months...hope that makes you feel better!

LOL im craving it a bit, but know that doing my program is more important for the time being!

SMILE!!
*KaTe*

Postby sassi » Thu Jun 21, 2007 5:57 pm

ooohhh....kate - are the empower muffins nice? i was wondering whether it was worth picking up a packet.
sassi

Postby *KaTe* » Thu Jun 21, 2007 6:57 pm

Hey Sassi!

On there own I think they are pretty average..however I make up a recipe from the empower website which is really nice. You make up a cream cheese/cocoa/splenda mixture up, spoon a bit into the middle of each muffin. It is yummmmo.

SMILE!!
*KaTe*

Postby sassi » Fri Jun 22, 2007 8:49 am

that sounds yum! i was in a health food shop last night & saw them but decided to wait until i'd read your reply before i bought it :lol:

i'll have to check out their website, thanks for the tip!
sassi

Postby SarahC » Fri Jun 22, 2007 9:31 am

I second the muffins :D Luckily they can be frozen, which makes them a lot harder to gobble up all at once hehehe!

I can't eat heaps of chocolate any more. You know what happens... I start retaining heaps of water. It actually makes my skin hurt (if you can imagine that). People can't touch me as it hurts to touch :(

Chocolate sucks.

And it makes pimples :wink:
SarahC

Return to Cravings Corner