It is currently Sun Dec 04, 2016 12:45 am

Free Newsletter

A Letter To My Fat (by Livy)

Tell us how you wind down and regenerate your mind, body and spirit.

Moderator: Moderators

A Letter To My Fat (by Livy)

Postby Dolly » Sun Apr 30, 2006 8:53 pm

A Letter To My Fat (by Olivia Vorpagel, Australia)

Dear Fat,
Do you want to know something fat? I absolutely HATE you... I do, I know that's a strong word, but that's truly how I feel. You are trying so hard to destroy me; I am now going to destroy you.

You are the ugliest, yellow, shiny, smelly, gooey disgusting thing I have ever seen. I know what you look like under my skin. I know that you are crowding my internal organs, making their life so much harder, to make their job as difficult as possible. You are suffocating them, restricting them.

You are laughing at me aren't you? You think I can NEVER say goodbye, and you will always live within me. You think I will always welcome you into my body again, even if I get rid of you temporarily. You are smiling right now at this letter, thinking "What a croc, she will never get rid of me". Well, I have news for you FAT... I am going to get rid of you, get rid of you forever. I am going to sizzle you up like fat in a frying pan, and make you shrink until you don't exist anymore. I am going to use water to flush you away, and exercise to sweat you out and burn you off. Every time I feel pain from exercise I will LOVE it... as I know that it is you trying to stop me from getting rid of you. Pain will do nothing but empower me to do more. Every day, I will work for an hour or more SOLEY TO GET RID OF YOU. Gram, by gram, kilo by kilo, I am going to watch you dissolve, and watch my body blossom with renewed vitality and energy. I am going to slice you away, like a veggie peeler, until there is nothing left of you. Every step, I am closer to saying good-bye to you forever. I am going to eat foods that HELP me to get rid of you and avoid the foods you love and thrive on. You will slowly start to starve, and every time I am hungry I will know that you are hurting, craving and shrivling away. Hunger will become my friend, and when I feel hunger briefly, I will take pleasure in the fact that I am destroying you, instead of you destroying me.

I am in control of my own body, and if I want you gone you will be. It may take me time, I am not saying that I will be rid of you tomorrow, but I am going to do everything I can to slowly and permanently get rid of you FOREVER. Every kilo I lose, I will be saying goodbye to a part of you.... it is like I am covered in a big pile of bricks, on top of me, suffocating me, making it hard to breathe, and every kilo will be 1 brick being lifted off me, until I will become healthier and healthier, until all the bricks are lifted off and I will be able to stand up and live my whole life again.

I am going to unzip the fat suit, and the sexiest, loveliest; lady is going to step into the world with a new lease on life. Everyone is going to be so amazed at my transformation, and when I walk down the street and a head turns, I will know it's for the right reasons and not the wrong ones. I can hold my head up high, and not be the funny one making jokes about my weight. The fat ladies' will no longer approach and tell me we will have to stick together, as I will be one of the slim ones they will envy and admire.
A compliment will far outweigh the pleasure of a piece of chocolate or a piece of cake.
A sideways glance from my husband will be a lot more long term than an extra serve of dinner, or a binge on something nasty.

I Olivia, with all my heart, SWEAR to you, from this day on, that I am going to do everything in my POWER EVERYDAY to say goodbye to you forever.
I have to do it TODAY as you could have killed me by tomorrow.

Just wanted to let you know what my plan is you horrible, ugly, determined B#$&*^D.... YOU WILL NOT WIN IN RUINING ME AS I AM GOING TO RUIN YOU.....

Your NO. 1 ENEMY
Olivia
Dolly

i love it!

Postby nyz » Fri Feb 02, 2007 1:02 pm

I love this letter.
i think is as totally fantastic! you are a great writer! well done!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wWWOKMr/]
[/url]
nyz

Re: A Letter To My Fat (by Livy)

Postby slimmindown » Fri Feb 02, 2007 3:16 pm

[quote="Dolly"]A Letter To My Fat (by Olivia Vorpagel, Australia)

Everyone is going to be so amazed at my transformation, and when I walk down the street and a head turns, I will know it's for the right reasons and not the wrong ones. I can hold my head up high, and not be the funny one making jokes about my weight.

this I hope(no, know),will be true one day. I cant wait to be that person, A great read dolly thanks :D
[no excuses, I can do it!
slimmindown

Postby chubba momma » Wed Aug 15, 2007 11:00 pm

I love it !
NO MORE EXCUSES!!
chubba momma

Postby HeatherL » Sat Aug 18, 2007 11:31 pm

I am going to ( with your permission of course) copy your letter and put it up in big letters in my kitchen so that I can see it everyday ( and try to get my hubby motivated to lose weight as well) That is not a letter it is a BIBLE to live by. You are a fantastic writer.
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w6iLTpk/]
HeatherL

Postby vanessa0305 » Sun Aug 19, 2007 1:36 pm

That is absolutely fantastic!! Very well written.
Vanessa

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/woi7sgh/]
[/url]
vanessa0305

Re: A Letter To My Fat (by Livy)

Postby Butterfly_Dawn » Mon Sep 01, 2008 6:48 pm

My letter to my fat.

Dear Fat,
(Censored) off.
Regards, Me.

:roll:
35kg lost. (November 2005 - October 2006)
15kg gained again (as at October 2010).
Back to the drawing board - Let's do this thing!

"You can't change the winds, but you can change the sails"

"Reach out and take control of what lands in your lap"

Butterfly_Dawn

Return to Time to Relax