It is currently Sun Dec 11, 2016 3:07 pm

Free Newsletter

Goals in weight loss

Tell us how you wind down and regenerate your mind, body and spirit.

Moderator: Moderators

Goals in weight loss

Postby wombwarrior » Sun Oct 26, 2008 8:31 pm

Do you do anything for yourself when you have reached a goal in weight loss and if so what?
wombwarrior

Re: Goals in weight loss

Postby Shalimar » Mon Oct 27, 2008 7:22 am

A lot of people set mini goals and then rewards along the way.

I have set goals but haven't done any rewards. My first reward is a new hairstyle at 100kgs. but I have already booked it for the 19th of next month, I figured by then I'll be close enough anyway. After that I have no idea except a heap of new clothes at the end :lol: .

SW: 175.0 kgs.
CW: 62 kgs-Hit goal 12 September 2009.
Shalimar

Postby wombwarrior » Mon Oct 27, 2008 10:07 am

Good on you sweetie!!!

For my first five kilo loss, I know its not much but hey, got to start somewhere, anyhow for my first five kilo loss I have talked my husband into making the phone call to the bank to discuss a home loan for net year, he likes to put things off you see, so I got him a beauty this time!!!!!Then the next five kilos a gold bangel and then it will be each 10 kilo loss, he wont take scamming for too long!!! :evil:
wombwarrior

Postby Shalimar » Mon Oct 27, 2008 10:28 am

That sounds great, good luck with it :) .

I have bought little things along the way although not as rewards, mainly pieces of clothing out of necessity more than anything. A girl can only walk around in a skirt 3 sizes too big for so long you know :wink: :lol: .

SW: 175.0 kgs.
CW: 62 kgs-Hit goal 12 September 2009.
Shalimar

Postby wombwarrior » Mon Oct 27, 2008 11:09 am

Yeah I hear you, I most likley wont buy anything heck I never bought myself a thing in my life and if anyone in my family did I would have a heart attack.

But I am sticking to him ringing that bank dammit!!!! LMAOI
wombwarrior

Postby Freddy » Fri Oct 31, 2008 7:34 am

I do good things for myself all the time. I reward myself for riding the bike to work. It's a 25km trip, 50km a day total. I've got a road bike that I'm improving all the time.
Right now I've got my brakes on the list for being upgraded. Have to wait for Santa to drop by though. Hope he's got some Shimano SLR cables for me ;) along with a large roll of bar tape to match the dropbar to the frame.

What the heck am I talking about, you probably don't know a thing about bikes :roll:
Freddy

Postby musclecar » Sun Nov 02, 2008 9:15 pm

Never really thought about it being brutally honest.

Just the satisfaction of improving myself gives me enough motivation I guess. Or at least when I do relax feeling guilt free about it after a long workout.

I can relate with the bike Freddy, currently mine needs a service will be a dream to ride again after having it done.
musclecar

Return to Time to Relax