It is currently Thu Dec 08, 2016 4:55 pm

Free Newsletter

Megan's Weekly Weigh-In :)

Weigh in each week here!

Moderator: Moderators

Postby Misstoodles » Mon Jan 14, 2008 3:33 pm

Yippeee!

Monday the 7th I weighed in at 78.8kg
Monday the 14th I weigh *drumroll* 76.4kg!

Very happy with my loss of 2.4kg this week :D

Megan
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wFyKFbn/]
[/url]
Misstoodles

Postby GoddessInside » Mon Jan 14, 2008 3:59 pm

Wooo Hoooooooooooooooo !

Megan, that is blooooooodyyyy awesome ! Well done girl, keep it up :D
SW: 233.2kgs - Nov 2012
SW148.0kgs - 14 Oct 2014
CW 141.2kgs
GW 132kg
GoddessInside

Postby Mandie » Mon Jan 14, 2008 4:55 pm

WELL DONE!! Huge loss! :D
Mandie

Postby Fiona25 » Mon Jan 14, 2008 5:12 pm

Well done girl, that is a terrific loss, no wonder you're so happy! You should be very proud of yourself, keep up the great work :D
Saying goodbye to calorie counting AND scales for a while.

Just enjoying the new and improved healthy me and embracing my new lifestyle!
Fiona25

Postby ellecee » Mon Jan 14, 2008 5:48 pm

Great Loss!!! Well done!
LC :)
SW: 142.4 - Nov '07
CW: 119.2
GW: 75.0

4th mini goal: 115kg - Pandora Charm
~ I am one workout stronger than yesterday ~
ellecee

Postby Misstoodles » Fri Jan 18, 2008 8:40 am

Thankyou everyone! :D My outlook on life is starting to change alot. I'm generally alot happier and after I've got the first month or so of partying out of the way, I'm keen on getting a job again. My mindframe is just so much more positive lately.

I've compared todays measurements to that of the 8th of this month, and I've lost 8.25inches from my body! Yay! That's about 21cms for all you metrics out there :D

I feel this has broken me through some sort of invisible barrier I've been facing for years. Since I didn't weigh myself a great deal when I was younger, I can't remember what weight I was when I fit into certain clothing.. But I DO remember what age I was when I last wore the clothing, so I'm going by that instead. I'm ALMOST into a pair of green shorts that havn't fit since I was around 11 years old. They zip up half way. And I can comfortably wear a pair of jeans I used to wear to death when I was 12 going on 13. (But I'd rather nowerdays fashion.. lol)

I'm starting to see what my actual face shape is, as I'm losing my chops and chin and the jaw and cheekbones emerge :D and I'm not as displeased as I thought I would be. I'm excited. It's like I've been my penpal for years and I'm finally getting to see what I look like.

A very positive week for Megan.

Lots of love to everyone for all your support and encouragement.
[/url]
Misstoodles

Postby Fiona25 » Fri Jan 18, 2008 9:14 am

That is fantastic Megan! I'm so pleased for you that you're seeing all these changes, not just on the scales but in measurements, clothes, how you feel about yourself etc - Keep up the great work, you're powering through this journey :D
Saying goodbye to calorie counting AND scales for a while.

Just enjoying the new and improved healthy me and embracing my new lifestyle!
Fiona25

Postby Mandie » Fri Jan 18, 2008 10:31 am

Way to go Megan on seeing the changes and losing those cms! That's fantastic :)
Mandie

Postby Misstoodles » Mon Jan 21, 2008 3:30 am

^_^ Thankyou very very moocho! I didn't lose as much this week, but I've completed and surpassed my goal of 76kg for my birthday, and now weigh in at 75.8kg with 5 days left til I turn 18 :D
[/url]
Misstoodles

Postby GoddessInside » Mon Jan 21, 2008 7:35 am

WOW !!! You've made tremendous progress Megan !! Congratulations on meeting your birthday goal. You ROCK :D
SW148.0kgs - 14 Oct 2014
CW 141.2kgs
GW 132kg
GoddessInside

Re: Megan's Weekly Weigh-In :)

Postby Misstoodles » Sat Mar 22, 2008 6:06 pm

Thanks again everyone :)

I've been back here for the past 4-5 days, finally. When I said I was going to get partying out of the way for the first month, I didn't think I'd get into it as hard as I have been, and I put on about 4 kg. To me it looked as though I put on more, so I'm guessing alot of it is water weight, and that's proving to be true as all I've done for a few days is eat alot better and drink plenty of water and I've already lost the fist kilogram and am feeling better/looking thinner. I won't feel entirely back on track until I'm under 75.8kg, but it's a good start. I'm lucky that as quickly as I put on weight, it's about as easy and as quick for me to lose it. I generally lose between 1-1.4kgs a week with simply walking every day or so, eating better and drinking lots of water.

I currently weigh 78.7kg, so 2.9kg to go til I'll stop feeling guilty, lol. Then anything I lose beyond that I know I'll start feeling good again. I predict a pretty exciting and happy month ahead because last time I lost those few kilos, I looked alot nicer at around 76kg and started to see what I actually look like, if that makes any sense? It's like im on a sort of boarderline. Plus I was starting to notice alot more loss of fat on my legs and arms which are my problem areas.

I took a video of me in my bedroom last night, because I have problems with knowing what I actually look like (I frequently feel the mirrors and pictures are lying to me) But the video seemed more realistic, which helps alot because I don't look half as bad as I thought I did. I still think that I look worse in person, but it's a start for me.

I have a goal to be 73kg or less by my brothers 20th birthday on the 12th of May :) I chose this date because on that date, I was about 80-81kg and I want to at least look better than I did last year! (even though I was pretty stoked that I had lost around 18-20kg at the time) That's roughly 7 weeks away, and doing the math I could be around 71-72 kg, but I'm allowing 73kg because I want to keep a margin of error.

^_^ My birthday proved to me I'm able to pick a date and reach a realistic goal in that time, which was a massive thing to me. So I know I can do it again.

This is what I looked like the day before my birthday party: I was about 75.7-8

[/url]
Misstoodles

Postby Misstoodles » Sun Mar 23, 2008 6:04 am

I've really realised tonight this is more than just a fight with food, it's a fight with alcohol for me. I can do fine food and exercise wise if I'm sober nowerdays, but if I drink alcohol - I throw it all out the window. I drank almost a bottle of bourbon tonight. Then ate junk for dinner.

Tonight really has to be it. I can't do this to myself anymore. There is only one way to lose weight and it involves NOT consuming copious amounts of alcohol. I need to learn to be around my friends the whole night and remain sober.

Positives:
I'll gain the respect of Stevo.
I wont be consuming empty calories.
I'll be able to resist crap food.
I'll be healthier.
I'll look better.
I'll feel better.
Weekends won't cost so much.
I'll actually be able to lose the excess 15kg.
[/url]
Misstoodles

Postby GoddessInside » Sun Mar 23, 2008 8:49 pm

Megan, you can and will do this ... half the battle is already done, you have acknowledged your problem and willing to work on it.

Good on you girl, you'll have my support every step of the way :)
SW148.0kgs - 14 Oct 2014
CW 141.2kgs
GW 132kg
GoddessInside

Postby Misstoodles » Mon Mar 24, 2008 1:36 pm

Thanks for the support Helen :)

Last night we (we meaning the usual group) went around to Alina's house and they all drank a fair amount. I drank two beers over the course of the whole night, and resisted pizza and garlic bread when it was offered to me 3 times. ^_^ I'm pretty pleased that I didn't cave on the first evening.

We're having a BBQ for lunch today, which is a good opportunity to get some red meat into me. I'll try not to go overboard for two reasons. I don't want to eat more than I should and I don't want to look bloated for this evening!:P Tonight I'm going to Perth Metro's to see LLCoolJ. It's not really my type of music, but my oldest brother didn't have anyone to go with and I don't want him to miss out. I don't know what the atmosphere will be like, so I'm not entirely sure whether I'd even be tempted to drink, but I'm going to try and be good tonight anyways.

Im looking to get down to about 78kg by next Saturday.
[/url]
Misstoodles

Postby GoddessInside » Tue Mar 25, 2008 5:08 pm

YOU WENT TO SEE LL COOL J ?

Im sooooooooooo jealous !! How was he ?

Good on you for resisting the pizza and garlic bread, its terribly hard to resist when it smells sooooo good !
SW148.0kgs - 14 Oct 2014
CW 141.2kgs
GW 132kg
GoddessInside

PreviousNext

Return to Weekly Weigh In