It is currently Sun Oct 23, 2016 3:13 am

Free Newsletter

Weigh in 14/7/05

Weigh in each week here!

Moderator: Moderators

Weigh in 14/7/05

Postby Scott » Thu Jul 14, 2005 12:18 pm

I weighed in at 88.6kgs this morning, about half a kilo up on last week.

I haven't been eating well this past few weeks but am sure that some of my weight gain is muscle as I've been doing weight training every morning and walking or jogging at night whenever possible.

My waist seems to be getting smaller which is fantastic, one of my goals is to reduce my waist by 10 centimetres (I hope this is realistic).

Over the next few weeks I'm planning to rev up the aerobic exercises I'm doing which I hope will help shed some body fat.

Until next week... :)

Postby emma21 » Thu Jul 14, 2005 2:05 pm

Stood on the scales this morning and my weight has dropped 2 kgs from last week so I am very happy :D :D

(Unless my scales are tricking me which in that case I will be very sad!)

~does a little dance~

Emma :lol:

Postby Serena » Thu Jul 14, 2005 3:51 pm

Weighed in at 142kg at the gym this morning. I think I will continue to use the gym scales since my scales have to be in the right mood to weigh me. I think I've gained weight actually but I'm pretty sure that it's muscle (well, hopefully anyway!). I feel a lot fitter and I looked at myself in the mirror yesterday before I got dressed and I'm sure I noticed a bit more tone than usual. I haven't been eating too badly and I've been going to the gym nearly every day so I feel confident that I'm doing the right things and results will soon follow.

Postby Maraver » Thu Jul 14, 2005 8:11 pm

You brave people
I stayed the same but I am so down at the moment sorry to admit to it but I am but working on getting myself into gear I am just SO fed up
Arn't I a pain :lol:

Postby Dolly » Thu Jul 14, 2005 11:27 pm

This is my first weigh-in, so I'm looking forward to seeing how I go over the next 7 days.

I've cleared out the fridge of all the high fat foods,
and I've got myself a new journal to record my exercise and energy intake in.

Return to Weekly Weigh In