It is currently Mon Oct 24, 2016 12:41 pm

Free Newsletter

This is a good week

Weigh in each week here!

Moderator: Moderators

This is a good week

Postby Hopeless » Tue Feb 28, 2006 9:26 pm

Hi I feel good about my weight this week I am now down 7.8k. People are saying that I look like I am loosing weight but I don't think so (not yet there is still so much to move) they are only saying that because they know that I am watching what I am eating, also the meal replacements. People that don't know, like family, have said nothing. I do thank my freinds that tell me that I have lost weight, because it does help me get thru another day, without all the wrong things. Well that is it for today. :)

Postby carleyjt » Tue Feb 28, 2006 9:36 pm

Congratulations :D

Isnt it nice to feel positive

Postby natalie » Wed Mar 01, 2006 6:38 am

Hello Hopeless

You dont sound to hopeles to me at all.Congrats on your weight loss so far.I think you are doing fantastic.DO you get to have any meals with those meal replacements?
Before you know it you will be at double didgits and it will get so much easier after that - Believe me I have been there and you will aswell.
Your friends sound so wonderful and supportive of you and that is so helpful isisnt it.As for family I think they will notice soon but sometimes family can react in a way that is unexpected well mine did anyway.

good on you for the great weight loss and keep up the great work.

Natalie :D

"All we have is here and now"

Postby Siana-leah » Wed Mar 01, 2006 10:03 am

hello hopeless,

I find that when i start to lose i notice subtle changes.
Like at the moment my tummy hasnt changed much in size but it feels less jiggly. Also my arms feel a little less full.
Those subtle changes are what you will notice.
family doesnt always notice because they are always around. It is also harder for people to notice the small changes.
When i was younger i didnt even notice that my sister had dramatically lost weight until she was down 30kg, and i share a room with her.
Im rambling but i hope you feel better inside more than anything else, losing 7+kg is no small achievement.
Well done.

Postby dragonfly » Wed Mar 01, 2006 3:38 pm

yes, sometimes the scales dont move much, or the tape meaurements stay the same, but those little feelings inside help me.
mum of 5
loosing by eating low fat, natural, organic and fresh

heaviest weight: 189kg
goal weight: 89kg
currently: 143.5kg
TOTAL LOST: 45.5kg

Return to Weekly Weigh In