It is currently Thu Dec 08, 2016 10:52 pm

Free Newsletter

MADGIC'S WEEKLY WEIGH IN

Weigh in each week here!

Moderator: Moderators

Re: MADGIC'S WEEKLY WEIGH IN

Postby ~Rose~ » Sat Mar 29, 2008 10:58 am

Your doing great Madgic and you've just completely motivated me to walking in the rain too (also very wet here) oh well atleast you'll know your not the only one out walking in it! :D
“Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.”

[/url]
~Rose~

Postby madgicsh » Tue Apr 01, 2008 11:09 am

That's great Rose, they say it's good for the complexion too! :wink:

This week I'm down to 84.6 kg, so it IS working. :lol:

I have a really fixed deadline (landing in Honolulu on August 8 8) ) so I am watching the halfway point, April 21, approaching. :oops:

I want to be at the halfway weight or better - 81.75 kg - by then. :D I am more or less on track but realistically I think I will be flying out at about 68 kg, rather than 65 kg. :roll: Still, that's A LOT better than 98.5 kg as I was on New Year's Day. :oops:

Keep up the good work guys, we're all going forward. :lol: :!:
Madgic1
HW 110kg
LW 62kg
GW 65kg
CW 80.5kg

Exercise hurts less than looking in the mirror

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wTlMxqm/]
[/url]
madgicsh

Postby Siana-leah » Tue Apr 01, 2008 6:00 pm

Hey madgic!!
Great to hear ur reaching ur goals.....and almost half-way there.
I'm finding that some weeks are great and others not.....just dont give up and should be no prob.
Good luck with getting to ur goal for that holiday of yours (jealous much). :D :D
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wWJeIU2/]
[/url]
Siana-leah

Postby madgicsh » Tue Apr 08, 2008 10:17 am

Another week - another 100 grams! :cry: - as my teachers used to say "must try harder". :oops:

I have been letting the basics slip, doing 6,000 or so steps a day instead of 10,000 and snacking after I go to bed. :twisted: It's probably just luck that I lost weight at all. :roll:

Back to basics from today onward! :lol:
Madgic1
HW 110kg
LW 62kg
GW 65kg
CW 80.5kg

[/url]
madgicsh

Postby tania2573 » Tue Apr 08, 2008 1:50 pm

NM Madgic,you will get back on track this week, a loss is a loss :)
Good luck for this week
S.W 163.1 start date 19/2/2008
G.W 85
tania2573

Postby madgicsh » Tue Apr 22, 2008 10:51 am

Oh Tania! :lol: How right you were! :P 1.4 kg this week - YIPPEE! :wink:

Today is the halfway mark to my flight to the USA. 8) I'm not quite halfway to 65 kg (500 grams off) but at least I will get on the plane in size 10s that fit properly, NOT the size 18-20 I was wearing in January. :oops: :roll:

I started weighing on a Tuesday simply because New Year's Day was a Tuesday; but I'm always significantly down on Wednesday - I hope that works tomorrow? :wink:

Thank you all, especially Tania, Fiona25, Siana-Leah, Lane, Sassi, Cecilia, Mandi & the lovely Tam for all your help and encouragement along the way. :lol: I feel like I'm really getting there now. :arrow:

Maybe some updated piccies next week? :?
Madgic1
HW 110kg
LW 62kg
GW 65kg
CW 80.5kg

[/url]
madgicsh

Postby Cac33 » Tue Apr 22, 2008 10:54 am

Wow what a great loss this week!!!! Thats fantastic! So close to half way too, well done!
Cass

SW: 108.3 (4Feb08)
CW: 96.1
GW: 70
Cac33

Postby MagicGirl79 » Tue Apr 22, 2008 11:59 am

Well done on reaching your goals in time (to me 500g is close enough!)! You have done really well, you set yourself a long-term goal and have managed to stay on track for that goal. You will definitely be much more comfortable during the flight to America now and you won't feel like you're jammed into those horrible airline seats.

Congratulations!
Cheers,
Kate
MagicGirl79

Postby big_love » Tue Apr 22, 2008 5:02 pm

Wow you are doing so great!!! I can't believe how much you have lost you muct be stoked!!! Congratulations hunni, you are crusing through this!!!! :mrgreen:
140/117/85
big_love

Postby tania2573 » Tue Apr 22, 2008 9:26 pm

Excellent madgic 1.4 is fantastic,and almost halfway must feel sooooooooooooooooooo good.keep it up you will be at your goal in no time.Good luck for this week :D
G.W 85
tania2573

Postby ~Rose~ » Wed Apr 23, 2008 9:45 am

1.4kg is awesome, congrats :D
“Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.”

[/url]
~Rose~

Postby madgicsh » Wed Apr 23, 2008 1:27 pm

AAARGH!!! :roll: It happened again! :twisted:

Seriously, EVERY Wednesday I am at least 1kg lighter than the Tuesday (weigh in day). :oops: Can thinking about weigh in retain fluid? Really?? :?: :?: :?:

I got on the scales this morning, I was 80.8 kg! :shock: Yesterday, 82.2 kg!! :roll: I SWEAR I haven't done anything different to cause the drop. :mrgreen:

But what the hey, they're good digital scales and if they say 80.8 kg, I'm taking it! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thanks so much all for your encouragement, I would be lost without it. :lol: Every time I fall off the wagon I come here and feel rejuvenated. :D

I MUST tell you - all this ease of losing weight is relatively recent. It dates from when I tried low carb (again!). :oops:

All I am doing now is eating as my parents did - eggs for breakfast, meat and salad for lunch, meat and salad or green veges for dinner. :lol: I add a Dr Atkins Advantage bar in "Chocolate Decadence" for a bedtime snack if I've stuck firmly to the diet all day, and snack on pieces of grilled chicken & little tins of tuna or salmon in brine or springwater if I get hungry between meals. :P IT'S SO EASY! :wink:

I do track my calories though, to keep it reasonable. So far I've been hugely surprised - my calories are lower on this regime than they were before. LOTS lower. :shock: And I'm never, ever hungry! :lol: I feel like I've found the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow! :lol: :lol: :lol:

So far, I've thrown out three sizes of jeans - wearing the 12s outside the house for the first time tomorrow! :lol:
Madgic1
HW 110kg
LW 62kg
GW 65kg
CW 80.5kg

[/url]
madgicsh

Postby ~Rose~ » Wed Apr 23, 2008 5:07 pm

Woot Madgic I can see you strutt'n in those jeans tomorrow :D

[/url]
~Rose~

Postby tania2573 » Wed Apr 23, 2008 5:49 pm

WD on size 12s :) I put jeans on yesterday for the first time in ages cos they were always too tight and not a good look lol but they were loose yesterday almost needed a belt :lol: :lol: its a great feeling isnt it madgic
G.W 85
tania2573

Postby madgicsh » Tue May 20, 2008 12:33 pm

Hi Tania and all
It sure IS a great feeling! :lol:

A friend and I drove to IKEA in Sydney yesterday (one of our favourite places). I drove over 600km in the day, wore the size 12 jeans and even managed to breathe :wink: They are actually quite comfortable now but I am a LONG way from buying those 10s. :oops:

I have been goofing off the last few weeks after a horrible shock. :( We're going away for two months leaving our lovely old dogs together - we thought. Well, it's not going to happen. Our boy is well but his sister has terminal cancer and will be gone before we leave. :x

Happily my daughter has stepped in and the boy will stay with her, sleeping in her sons' room and being spoiled as before. :) His sister is OK at the moment, propped up on steroids, but we know it's borrowed time. :cry:

Ah well, that's the price we pay if we have pets. I'm back on the diet now and REALLY close to breaking that 80kg mark. Next week should be the week. :)

WATCH THIS SPACE FOR FURTHER NEWS (I hope!) :lol:
Madgic1
HW 110kg
LW 62kg
GW 65kg
CW 80.5kg

[/url]
madgicsh

PreviousNext

Return to Weekly Weigh In