Moderator: Moderators

Weigh in 21/07

Postby Maraver » Thu Jul 21, 2005 7:33 am

Me wieghing I have been lying in bed trying to put it off
but here I am 800grms lighter
Hope to get motivated and start exercising next week
how dod you all go girls

Postby Dolly » Thu Jul 21, 2005 11:44 am

Well it looks like my first week was fruitful.

Congratulations Pam on losing the 800g.
This thread is so exciting. I can hardly wait to tackle todays food intake challenge.
It's 9:16am here in Perth right now and I'm holding out for a 10am breakfast.

Oprah's personal trainer Bob Green once said hunger pains are really fat burning pains so feel happy when you get them.
I think I'm burning fat right now.
Last edited by Dolly on Sat Sep 03, 2005 5:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Serena » Thu Jul 21, 2005 12:00 pm

That Bob Greene sure is a clever fella, isn't he? I was telling Pam about him a few weeks ago and how his program is more about looking at why we get fat in the first place rather than starving yourself.

Anyway, congratulations Pam, it's good to see the hard work paying off finally. I also was dreading weighing in today. I've been working so hard this last few weeks and the scales actually went up I think last week and the week before even though I felt like I might have lost a bit. This week I thought I had been a bit naughty and I didn't really feel like I had lost anything so I was pleasantly surprised to find I had lost 1 whole kilo! That's good because even though I was understanding that the gain was probably muscle it's very frustrating when you don't see results straight away, especially when you have no patience like me!

Postby emma21 » Thu Jul 21, 2005 10:35 pm

Lost another Kg this week.... yay :lol: I dont think i have made too many changes to my lifestyle really... yeah i have cut down on all the 'bad' snacks, i have upped my exercise, i am eating healthier meals and learning to say no..

I'm going to increase my exercise this week. I have been a little bit slack in that department a couple of days... maybe an hour a day instead of 30 mins...

congrats to everyone with successes this week...

Emma :)

Postby kitty » Fri Jul 22, 2005 12:29 am

my official starting weight is 87kgs (2 kgs higher than a few weeks ago, damn)

so hopefully in the weeks to come that number will consistently take a tumble! no i change that, i know that that number will take a tumble.....

and well done to everyone that lost some weight this week. and to those of you that didnt, dont lose faith.....we are all taking a step to a happier and healthier future....we will get there. as my grandma says "the bigger picture consists of small, concise strokes, and without them that picture just aint possible!"

Postby Guest » Fri Jul 22, 2005 9:17 pm

My Sureslim weighday is Friday so I hope it's ok to post the results here then.

I had a loss of .450 this week

Return to Weekly Weigh In