It is currently Thu Dec 08, 2016 6:48 pm

Free Newsletter

Mel's Weekly Weigh-In

Weigh in each week here!

Moderator: Moderators

Mel's Weekly Weigh-In

Postby honeybee » Sat Feb 16, 2008 8:51 am

First week: Not too bad this week - ate enough to be full and NO night-time eating what-so-ever (this is my biggest downfall). My husband ate the chocolate cake dessert away from me - I am proud to say that when he offered me some I had the willpower to say no so he didn't eat it in front of me. 1.2kgs down (I think a case of the runs helped this along a bit) 8.8kg to final goal, 4.8kg to dress fitting nicely weight.

University course starts next week so hopefully that will keep me occupied and I can use the gym there to try and help with the weight loss.

Good luck to everyone on the journey!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wXxOkAN/]
[/url]
honeybee

Re: Mel's Weekly Weigh-In

Postby ForMe » Sun Feb 17, 2008 4:11 pm

Well done Mel! That's a great start. Keep up the good work and I'll be looking forward to seeing your progress.

Hayles
xx
ForMe: Hayles
ForMe

Postby honeybee » Sat Feb 23, 2008 8:43 am

Not much change this week 100g - very minimal. I put my neck out this week so heaps of pain and not much exercise unfortunately. First week of full-time Uni and a REALLY busy part-time job all thrown in created chaos! Ah well next week will be a better week for me! :)
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wXxOkAN/]
[/url]
honeybee

Postby Kimmie » Sat Feb 23, 2008 8:52 am

Great start, HB. Second week plateaus are really common -- a big loss followed by a small or no loss. So just hang in there, hopefully you'll get a better result next week. :)

And as everyone keeps telling me -- a loss is still a loss! :) Looking forward to watching your progress.
Kimmie

Postby tania2573 » Sat Feb 23, 2008 7:33 pm

Congrats Mel first of all for the loss:) and also for the will power to say no to chocolate anything!!
I know what you mean about the night time cravings but mine come in the afternoons around 4-5 (grrrrrrrrrrrr)
I try to avoid going to the kitchen at these times until its time to get dinner ready.
Looking forward to watching your progress.
S.W 163.1 start date 19/2/2008
G.W 85
tania2573

Postby ForMe » Tue Feb 26, 2008 10:15 pm

Well done Mel. It's hard when you don't see the results you long for on the scales but the comment is right about fluctuations from week to week. I know from experience but that's the time you have to keep motivated and believing in yourself. It's all worth it! (I'm telling myself too!)
Hayles
xx
ForMe: Hayles
ForMe

Return to Weekly Weigh In