It is currently Sat Dec 03, 2016 10:35 pm

Free Newsletter

wagirl's 1st weigh in.

Weigh in each week here!

Moderator: Moderators

wagirl's 1st weigh in.

Postby wagirl » Fri Mar 07, 2008 8:02 pm

Hi everyone
I started KM this week, the shakes are very nice. Week one down and I lost 1.3kg, I am very proud of myself. I may have lost more if I didn't have to bake for a playgroup cake stall. I couldn't resist a couply of nestles milk choc chip cookies, they smelt sooo good cooking :evil: . The tred mill is in use again, and after half an hour of sweating it out on their I try to do some floor exercises (the kids join in). I got myself some new runners yesterday, so I'm eager to get my moneys worth out of them.
My sister has also now started KM and my other sister is starting next week, So with Mum on Xndo, my sisters joining in and the forum I have plenty of support around and insentive.
With my fiance being away for two weeks at a time I am determined for him to notice the difference with each of his trips home :D
Here's to next weeks weigh in. Thanks for listening.
wagirl

Re: wagirl's 1st weigh in.

Postby matchbox » Fri Mar 07, 2008 8:26 pm

congrats on the loss! and don't worry about the cookies, we all slip up sometimes :roll:
Have FAITH in yourself
matchbox

Postby wagirl » Fri Mar 07, 2008 11:02 pm

Thanks lexi.
I know it's just a little slip up.
It's just one of those things where you try as hard as you can not to have one or more, then when you give in you get the guilts.
I was lucky enough to stay positive for the rest of the week.
My mum is doing xndo and the consultant she sees tells her that if she feels like a couple of chips/or little coffee and cake with friends she should do so, so that she doesn't get bored with the diet and drop out all together and go on a binge. She is losing weight by doing this. I on the other hand if I have a taste of say, chocolate, I can't stop at one. Therefore I'm better of not having any.
I see you are also aiming at 55kg. You have done a marvellous job, not far to go now.
Thanks for the encouragement.
wagirl

Postby Mandie » Fri Mar 07, 2008 11:03 pm

well done on a great first weigh in :) will be great to have your mum and sisters all doing it too for support - you should take family before and after pics!
Mandie

Postby wagirl » Sat Mar 08, 2008 12:13 am

what a great idea. I shall do that.
thanx for the encouraging words.
wagirl

Postby matchbox » Sat Mar 08, 2008 1:32 am

hey chikki - i rekn what the consultant told your mum is right - it's all ok in moderation! if you deprive yourself of something there's a good chance you'll binge! at first i cut out on heaps of food and then after a while slowly started introducing it back when i felt like i could control it - although now most of the time i don't want it anymore!
and i think feeling guilty is probably one of the worst things you can do - its happened, you can't take it back, but hey u can always eat that little bit better or exercise that little bit more and it'll all work out :)
it's taken me ages to get this far, probably cos i've been pretty slack lately lol, can't wait to get back to the gym and really step it up and get some muscles! :twisted: hehe
Have FAITH in yourself
matchbox

Return to Weekly Weigh In