It is currently Sat Dec 03, 2016 3:34 pm

Free Newsletter

Rose's Weigh In

Weigh in each week here!

Moderator: Moderators

Rose's Weigh In

Postby ~Rose~ » Thu Mar 13, 2008 10:50 am

Hi everyone I'm new here, I started my lifestyle change (as I like to call it) last week at 110kg, so this is my first weigh in :oops:

W1 -107.4kg = 2.6kg lost
First Goal 90kg
Second Goal 85kg
End Goal 65-70kg - Time frame 18mths.
“Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.”

[/url]
~Rose~

Re: Rose's Weigh In

Postby Tarz » Thu Mar 13, 2008 10:52 am

Thats a great first loss, that should be a good motivator for you. Well done!
Tarz

Postby big_love » Thu Mar 13, 2008 11:52 am

WOW Rose what a great drop for your first week!!! You must be working hard!!!
140/117/85
big_love

Postby ~Rose~ » Thu Mar 13, 2008 12:43 pm

Yeah I'm very happy with the loss this week, I know it's my first week and you always loose alittle more then, I want to try to average around .5kg a week, I know there will be weeks where I'll plateau but i feel like I've got the tools and motivation to help me through those now :) And any more is a bonus :)

Big_love I've got off to a good start but I'm not overdoing it, I don't want to wear myself out and then give in cause it all seems too hard. I'm really trying hard to approach this as a long term lifestyle change :) I'm walking about 40mins each day, some days I get another smaller walk in around 20mins, and I'm doing beginner pilates for about 20mins 4-5days a week. Food wise, I'm making sure I don't skip meals (bad habit I had) and eat healthy, watching my portion sizes and making sure I drink more water and less dietcoke! Try to keep my calories below 1500 a day. I'm actually looking forward to being able to do the next level of pilates. And it has helped returning to a one car family now, because hubby uses the car for work, I walk the kids to school and if I need to go to the corner store I walk there. Every little bit helps right! :wink:
“Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.”

[/url]
~Rose~

Postby ~Rose~ » Wed Mar 26, 2008 1:53 pm

Well Easter put me off track abit, lots of rushing around and people coming over etc., Made a few not too good choices and skipped a few meals, missed a few days exercise, but overall I don't think I did too bad. Still lost so I was happy with that :) Think I'll change my weigh in to Friday's or Saturdays seem to be able to get on the computer more then.

SW - 111kg
CW - 106.8kg
GW - 65kg

[/url]
~Rose~

Postby Siana-leah » Wed Mar 26, 2008 2:03 pm

congrats with the loss!!! its great that ur keeping a positive attitude...it helps you a lot!
good luck for next week! :D :D
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wWJeIU2/]
[/url]
Siana-leah

Postby ~Rose~ » Wed Mar 26, 2008 6:28 pm

Ty Siana :) It helps with all you girls & guys doing so well :D

[/url]
~Rose~

Postby ~Rose~ » Fri Mar 28, 2008 11:58 am

Friday weigh in :D

SW = 111kg
CW = 106kg
GW = 65kg

Weight lost this week 800g
Total Weight lost 5kg

[/url]
~Rose~

Postby Siana-leah » Fri Mar 28, 2008 6:12 pm

Great loss this week Rose! 800g is a lot in my book....ur body is likely to go big loss...small loss and vary....cos thats just what they do!!
You are doing great 5kg is a lot!! great work!! :D :D
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wWJeIU2/]
[/url]
Siana-leah

Postby ~Rose~ » Sat Mar 29, 2008 10:43 am

Ty Siana I'm happy with just consistant loss of any amout really, I've got plenty of time to loose it in... slow & steady wins the race right! :D hehe

[/url]
~Rose~

Postby opal630 » Sat Mar 29, 2008 7:35 pm

Congrats on your weightloss so far Rose. Sounds like you've got a really healthy attitude and realistic expectations. I think slow and steady is easier to maintain too.
First Mini Goal - 95 kilos: Done; Second Mini Goal - 90 kilos
SW: 102.8
CW: 93.8
GW: 56 -- reward = walking tour of Italy (my dream)
opal630

Postby tw1light » Sat Mar 29, 2008 10:49 pm

Congrats! 5 kilos is amazing! :) I wish you all the best! I used to skip my meals a lot then later binge. Changing my lifestyle now. :)
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wZJ5O22/]
[/url]

Mini goal: 75 kg
Reward: not sure yet...

bane of my existence: CHOCOLATES!!
tw1light

Postby ~Rose~ » Sun Mar 30, 2008 10:04 am

Yeah Tw1light my biggest problem also was skipping meals and then making bad choices & overeating when I did eat coz I was soo hungry. Now with 5 small meals a day I'm keeping my calories where I want them and every time I turn around I feel like I'm eating, so I'm certainly not going hungry at all :D
I do miss packet chips but :( But I'm being good even though they are in the house, I only get them out for the kids :D

[/url]
~Rose~

Postby Tarz » Mon Mar 31, 2008 9:49 am

I take my hat off to you Rose. i have the weakest will power, if there are chips in the house i will eat them!
Tarz

Postby ~Rose~ » Mon Mar 31, 2008 10:03 am

awww ty Tarz... I was the same with the chips, but I'm just so set on getting rid of this weight now, they aren't bothering me too much. When I read all the posts about chocolate I think to myself, well that's exactly how I feel about chips (coz I just don't crave chocolate... ). Don''t really have a sweet tooth... but savoury, that's a different story!! :( :roll:

As for my will power.... well it is certainly going to get a work out this week. Bye Bye cigarettes (forever) I've even got myself set so I don't even have access to buy any during the first 72 hours. After that the nicotine is out of my system and it's just breaking the habit.

Sheree (aka Rose) - Free and Healing for 12 Hours and 10 Minutes, while extending my life expectancy 1 Hour, by avoiding the use of 13 nicotine delivery devices that would have cost me $5.07.
~NTAP (Never take another puff)

Please don't mind me spamming this stuff all over my posts...it helps me reaffirm I can do this!!! :D :D

[/url]
~Rose~

Next

Return to Weekly Weigh In