It is currently Sat Dec 10, 2016 8:21 am

Free Newsletter

Emm's Weekly Weigh-Ins

Weigh in each week here!

Moderator: Moderators

Re: Emm's Weekly Weigh-Ins

Postby tw1light » Fri Apr 11, 2008 9:45 am

Oh, but TTOM is starting today so I hope my weight won't fluctuate too much or if I gain some I don't get disappointed...
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wZJ5O22/]
[/url]

Mini goal: 75 kg
Reward: not sure yet...

bane of my existence: CHOCOLATES!!
tw1light

Postby tw1light » Wed Apr 16, 2008 10:39 am

loss of 400g. Initially it was 500g when I checked on Sunday but I have been snacking a little. I've been more hungry past few days...
[/url]

tw1light

Postby MagicGirl79 » Wed Apr 16, 2008 2:49 pm

Congrats on the weight-loss. At least you didn't gain due to TTOTM.

As for the snacking - I always find that I my cravings & hunger at worst around TTOTM, so don't feel bad about it.
Cheers,
Kate
MagicGirl79

Postby tw1light » Wed Apr 16, 2008 10:03 pm

Thanks magicgirl. Guys, there's something that I just have to rant about because I cannot believe it. I was exercising this afternoon and it was ard 7 when I was done. So I walked to the tram stop. I guess I didn't warm down enough and it was pretty chilly so when I sat down on a bench, my left leg just crammed up. It was one of the worst ones I've ever had and I couldn't do anything but cry out and let the pain subside. I think I sat there holding my calf tight for a minute, maybe more. What really surprised me was that no one even bothered to ask if I was ok, or look my way or even acknowledge that yes, just a few steps away there is a human being in pain. I just couldn't believe it. Nobody cared! Of course i know there's ntg anyone can do but not even a 'are you alright'? It was like I wasn't even there. Argh! What happened to compassion? I don't know if it's just me over-reacting but it really really shifted my perspective and faith in humankind. I just...I don't know what to say...
[/url]

tw1light

Postby MagicGirl79 » Thu Apr 17, 2008 1:58 pm

I understand how you feel - I am continually amazed at how self-centred people have become (or perhaps they always were it's just that I'm more aware of it now).

So many of pet hates come from people living in their own little worlds and just not realising that they're affecting other people: people on trains/buses barging their way on before others have gotten off; not saying excuse me but just pushing past people; returning a smile; saying hello & waiting to listen for a reply after asking 'how are you'... and the list goes on.

I seriously don't know how people didn't ask you if you were ok when you literally screamed out in pain! If you just sat there in quiet grimacing or something then yes it's possible they didn't even realise you were in pain, but when you make an audible noise it just becomes a situation where they're worried about what will happen to them if they say something.

Argh the craziness of human beings!
Cheers,
Kate
MagicGirl79

Previous

Return to Weekly Weigh In