It is currently Sun Dec 11, 2016 9:23 am

Free Newsletter

My Weekly weigh in!

Weigh in each week here!

Moderator: Moderators

My Weekly weigh in!

Postby Lucy22 » Fri Aug 15, 2008 9:30 am

I have been monitoring this site for a while now and find the posts by everyone to be both comforting and motivating. Whilst my challenge is not to be on a diet as such, rather it is to break my very very very very very BAD habit of binge eating backed up by severe dieting! To do this I am changing my eating habits to strictly three meals a day, with no snacking in between. These three meals will be healthy, nutricious and filing. I am not counting calories or weight watchers points or weighing my food rather I am trying to return some normalcy back to my eating routine. Between meals I am drinking tea - as much as want (I love tea) even with full fat milk!Trying to drink 2L water aday and even rewarding myself at night with an alcoholic beverage (vodka and soda or a low carb beer of course!!).

It is important for me to remember that my goal here is not to loose weight! Rather it is to manage and maintain my eating!

Eat to live - Not live to eat!!! as read on some elses post (sorry can't remeber whose!) Great moto!!

Though I have decided that I will still do a weekly weigh in because I know that this can be motivating too! So last night I weighed myself and my weight was 70.9Kg.

I will weigh in again next thursday night and post it friday morning. So untill then.....

Good Luck everyone and remember that it is the beauty on the inside that matters most!!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wVxGJsk/]
[/url]

SW=73kg
CW=67.5Kg
GW=63Kg
Mini Goal is to be 68kg by the 30 Oct.
Lucy22

Re: My Weekly weigh in!

Postby matchbox » Mon Aug 18, 2008 2:15 pm

welcome to the forum, and best of luck! :D
Have FAITH in yourself
matchbox