It is currently Sun Dec 11, 2016 10:51 pm

Free Newsletter

Zarah's Weekly Weigh In

Weigh in each week here!

Moderator: Moderators

Re: Zarah's Weekly Weigh In

Postby soontolookdamhot » Mon Nov 24, 2008 4:11 pm

omg hehe im looking at ur pics of the weil etc and im thinking who does she look like, hehe u remind me of miley cyrus (arrr please dont kill me if u hate her). glad to hear ur back on track a gain even a little one is ususally enough to get anyone back on track, goodluck with the wedding plans.
soontolookdamhot

Postby meegs » Tue Nov 25, 2008 2:42 pm

You have the smoothest skin I have ever seen!!!

The photos are gorgeous.

I'm sorry you are having a hard time with your man's parents - don't get me started about my MIL - she is awful.

Hope you are going well.
Keep smiling.
Meegs
xxxx
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wZmhU33/]
[/url]
meegs

Postby ali76 » Wed Nov 26, 2008 8:53 am

Zarah.....you are totally gorgeous!! You have the most amazing eyes....you are going to be the most beautiful bride (I've seen you at the wc forum too btw!!)!!

Well done on the dress hun...you should be so proud of yourself. As for your in-laws...stuff 'em! Show them you're happy and confident - that'll sh*t them even more!

Keep up the terrific work!

Ali
xoxox
SW - 75.9
CW - 68
Happy weight - 68 (I MADE IT!!!)
GW - 65 (for now - and until I conceive!)
ali76

Postby whit3tig3y » Wed Nov 26, 2008 9:21 am

LOL you do look like miley cyrus.. I feel sorry for you :( All I can try to say is as you lose weight you should lose weight around your face/cheeks etc and you won't have that "chubby cheek" look anymore that alot of us has. Too bad for miley cyrus she's thin and still has it lol.

Your going to make a very beautiful bride :) And stuff your in-laws. Pretend for a few days that you like their comments/actions etc and they'll get bored of it because they don't get the reaction like they used to.

How old are they? Are do they have sagging skin yet or wrinkles etc? Next time one of them say something about your weight say to them "I may be big but losing weight is alot easier than a face lift.." or something that might get to them and see how they like it :)
SW: 139.3kg - 01/01/2012
CW: 136.8kg - 08/01/2012
Goal: 60kg

whit3tig3y

Postby ali76 » Mon Dec 01, 2008 7:17 pm

Haha...WC is wedding central - it is you isn't it???

Yah for glitter....I am a girl girl sometimes after all!

Oh yeah - as for looking like Miley Cyprus, personally I dont see it, but in any case I'd take it as a compliment! I dont rate her voice but think she's a very pretty girl. That face is worth a LOT of money in any case!!
SW - 75.9
CW - 68
Happy weight - 68 (I MADE IT!!!)
GW - 65 (for now - and until I conceive!)
ali76

Previous

Return to Weekly Weigh In