It is currently Sat Dec 03, 2016 5:02 am

Free Newsletter

Belinda's Weightloss Journey

Weigh in each week here!

Moderator: Moderators

Belinda's Weightloss Journey

Postby mindy32 » Fri Oct 03, 2008 2:17 pm

Hi Everyone,

I have already introduced myself and posted in some other topics on here, but I thought I would start my own weekly weigh in. I started last Friday at 80.8kg and weighed in this morning at 80.3kg, loss of 0.5kg. I think this is going to be a slow journey for me, which is why in the past I have given up at around this weight (highest was 96kg, and then lowest was 76kg about 4 months ago). But I have to stay determined and remind myself that if i loose half a kilo every week then by Christmas I'll be seeing a difference! All things considered I am quite happy with a half a kilo loss this week: I just got chocolates from my boyfriend for my bday so gotta stay off those, & i have eaten two pieces of cake this week at other bday parties, so any loss this week is really a good one! And that is what i must keep reminding myself in order to stick to this.

One thing I am quite proud of is my boss has been asking all of us for snack food ideas for a movie night we're having at work tommorrow and I actually asked for carrot sticks. She laughed at me, but she's still going to do it, so yay there will be somehting healthy to choose!

All in all, I'm happy, and really appreciate all the advice and support on this forum!

Thanks everyone,
<3 Belinda
*****Belinda*****
'Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind'
mindy32

Return to Weekly Weigh In