It is currently Mon Dec 05, 2016 5:27 am

Free Newsletter

I findally did it..stood on the scales

Weigh in each week here!

Moderator: Moderators

I findally did it..stood on the scales

Postby sansarella » Fri Oct 03, 2008 6:55 pm

I have been putting this off for so long. I had been dieting for about 4 weeks not knowing my weight, I didn't want to know, because in previous times it was too obsessive and then depressing when numbers were not met. I go down into depression too quickly. So it for me was managable not knowing. I think I've lost about 3 to 4 kilos, cause I have lost huge muffins from my waist, where the top of the pants finish, and my bra strap is falling down and I didnt adjust it. My jeans are no longer threatening to crack and pop a button, it was seiously going to crack. Measurements are down as well. My waist was 85cm now 77.

I also feel I may be judged, cause I am in the healthy weight range, and when people are
in different proportion, they think your skinny and judgeand tell you not to be so stupid. My own mother thinks exercise is dangerous. I find it in real life, so I'm careful. I just want to be what I was a couple of years ago, would love to get back in my slim clothes. Also to develop a healthy better eating not because of appearances, maybe some of that, but also to be healthy inside. I want to be around for a long time.

CW-62kg
I want to get back to 60kg and stay there. I am 165cm with a medium build and a lovely pear shaped bum, not. :shock: small on top heavier on the bum.

I have had a love hate relationship with food. I need to learn the physcology side of food and eating.
I eat it because I'm in love with the taste. Simple. But I need to respect portion and discipline as well.

thanks for reading
sansarella

Re: I findally did it..stood on the scales

Postby Shalimar » Fri Oct 03, 2008 7:08 pm

Well done on your loss Sans, you're off to a great start :) .

SW: 175.0 kgs.
CW: 62 kgs-Hit goal 12 September 2009.
Shalimar

Re: I findally did it..stood on the scales

Postby Ambryi » Fri Oct 10, 2008 11:01 am

Your current weight is actually my goal weight :oops:

There is nothing wrong with wanting to make better food choices, and be more healthy. I feel that society in general discourages people from dieting - i'm just over the line to overweight according to my BMI, and so far everyone who I've mentioned my new eating and exercising plans to are like "oh no, your already skinny, don't lose weight". Too skinny? *Snort* :shock: hardly.

If you have a realistic goal to reach a happy and healthy weight for your proportions, then good for you. Its a worthwhile goal to have, and there is no need to listen to people who discourage that.
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wtMIPOZ/]
Ambryi

Return to Weekly Weigh In