It is currently Sat Dec 10, 2016 5:58 pm

Free Newsletter

Wizz's Weekly Weigh In

Weigh in each week here!

Moderator: Moderators

Wizz's Weekly Weigh In

Postby wizz » Sat Oct 18, 2008 8:53 am

I have decided to choose Saturday as my weekly weigh in day. I have been really good at my healthy eating this week and getting in lots of exercise. I am just doing the WW points thingy at home by myself.I have been taking a brisk 30 minute walk every day and also walking the dreadmill for 30 mins also. I find that I am not out of breath on the treadmill but I do get a sweat up.The only thing I have been naughty with is the fact that I have been weighing myself every day :roll: , my excuse is that I have just bought my first set of digital scales and they say I am heavier than my old pair and I am trying to break them in :mrgreen: . - hence the scales say I am heavier this morning than yesterday morning by 300 gms :x I am a sufferer of PCOS and take Metforim every day. I am hoping to up the dose of this next script. I am only 158 cm tall so I have a way to go anyway

SW 85.3
CW 84.7
GW 60
wizz

Re: Wizz's Weekly Weigh In

Postby Shalimar » Sat Oct 18, 2008 10:51 am

It sounds like you have really started off on the right foot, keep it up and be strong :) .

I also weigh everyday, I can't help myself :lol: .

SW: 175.0 kgs.
CW: 62 kgs-Hit goal 12 September 2009.
Shalimar

Postby wizz » Sat Oct 25, 2008 9:21 am

Well another week over. I went to the docs this week to get another Metforim script and she asked me to jump on the scales *arrgghh*. She was excited..huh? She said I have lost 9 kilos in the last 6 months. I don't know where from....my big toes? Anyway I am starting to slowly increase the Metforim this week. I have still lost this week even tho...I had a small marinated steak with 2 slices of white bread for lunch on Thursday for work BBQ lunch ( I haven't told anyone at work I am trying to lose weight for good reasons) and it was DH birthday yesterday and I did cave in a little and had a small homemade burger and a big butcher sausage, I did try and keep within my points, even tho I don't think I eat all my points on any given day.
Now this is TMI but I always weigh my self in the raw first thing in the morning after a "No.2" but that just wasn't happening this morning so I went for a 50 minute walk hoping to get things moving....no go. I also think TTOM has finally arrived which is an exciting thing for a PCOS sufferer who only has 2-3 each year :shock:

So I officially lost 500g this week

SW 85.3
CW 84.2
GW 60
wizz

Postby wizz » Sat Nov 01, 2008 8:19 am

Jumped on the scales this morning. They say I have lost 2.1 Kgs. I have nearly doubled my Metforim over the week and have been doing 2 50 minute walks nearly every day. It was TTOM this week so maybe that accounts for the large loss :?

SW 85.3
CW 82.1
GW 60
wizz

Postby turtle7682 » Sun Nov 02, 2008 9:50 am

Hey wizz, wow, congrats on your great loss!!! I was just reading through some of your posts and I know exactly what you mean about being excited about TTOM!! I have PCOS and was used to going months without TTOM, and have tried so many things to lose weight to no avail. I started tony ferg in March this year (35 weeks now) and have lost 31.70kg and have only missed ttom twice during that whole time. The girls at work don't understand why I get so excited when those tummy craps start lol!!!!
Best of luck for this week, and I think you did fantastically with your choices at your work bbq and hubby's party, good on you!! :D
:-) Turtle
- - - - - - - - - -
SW 165.0kg (01/03/08)
CW 133kg (08/11/09)
GW 80kg (17/10/09)

turtle7682

Postby matchbox » Sun Nov 02, 2008 1:24 pm

congrats on the loss :mrgreen:
Have FAITH in yourself
matchbox

Postby wizz » Sat Nov 08, 2008 8:57 am

Jumped on the scales this morning. They say 82.5. I am so upset. I have put on .4 kg's :( How could this be? I have been so good. Exercising twice a day, watching my points. Even when I upped my Metformin and was feeling unwell for a few days I stuck it out, where I would normally dive into a packet of potato chips to make me feel better. I am feeling bl##dy lousy right now. I feel like waiting at the front doors of KFC until they open this morning and tucking into a bit of bad stuff.
:twisted:

SW 85.3
CW 82.5
GW 60
wizz

Postby tania2573 » Sat Nov 08, 2008 10:06 am

Dont be too upset wizz i know its hard not to be but there are a few different reasons why you may have had the gain,if your exercising more maybe you have gained muscle which weighs more than fat,or fluid retention or TTOM.Dont give up on it just yet keep at it and you will see it will be all worth it.I have had a few gains in my time since losing weight and i just look at it that i have lost a lot more than i have gained.Take care.
S.W 163.1 start date 19/2/2008
G.W 85
tania2573

Postby redrose78 » Sat Nov 08, 2008 10:36 am

Hey Wizz, I know you are feeling a bit defeated right now but don't give up. It is ok, it was a small gain. Only a minor set back. There is no point throwing in the towel over a small number. You have been going great, and will continue to do so. Don't do anything you know that you will regret later. Like eating those naughty foods. We all get the urge every now and then, but resisting it will make you that much stronger.
Keep up the good work, don't lose heart. Take good care of yourself. (hugs)
redrose78

Return to Weekly Weigh In