It is currently Wed Dec 07, 2016 9:35 pm

Free Newsletter

weigh in for redrose

Weigh in each week here!

Moderator: Moderators

Re: weigh in for redrose

Postby PumpkinKitty » Sun Dec 07, 2008 11:26 pm

redrose78 wrote:..... I will try to maintain my weight .....

Maintaining weight can be harder than losing it - congrats to you for acknowledging that you will find the upcoming season tough and congrats on making a concious effort to maintain rather than just forgetting about things altogether and taking a step backwards.

Being able to maintain your weight is like taking a step sideways. Not forward into loss, but not backwards into gain. Sideways is a good thing as it can show that the body is getting used to what you are doing and can also mean that we ourselves are learning how much is enough and where our limits lie.

Keep up the great work.

-------------------------
Gordz - I hope that you will achieve your goal, but please be aware that some people need to take things slower or need to relax once in a while about their weight loss goals. I am sure that redrose will get back on track after the silly season is over. I think it's jolly brave of her to admit that she will be taking things easy of Christmas and aiming to maintain her weight.
PumpkinKitty

Postby redrose78 » Mon Dec 08, 2008 12:21 am

Am following Shalimars lead. Too many not nice (swear) people on this forum. I am leaving for now. Not indefinately, but until next year which in reality isn't too far away. Good luck to you all, chase your dreams and stay strong x x o o
redrose78

Postby redrose78 » Mon Dec 08, 2008 1:07 am

Nope, leaving, for good, stuff it, with people like here, no way do I need this place.
redrose78

Postby mumnbub » Mon Dec 08, 2008 6:14 am

redrose78 wrote:Nope, leaving, for good, stuff it, with people like here, no way do I need this place.

You need to do what is right for you, but I hope you use the support you have to continue along your journey- You have done really well so far. Some people can be cruel, others make a comment without realising they are being cruel (I may do that sometimes without meaning to, am a nice person :) )

Good luck
Start weight: 98kg April 2008
22/12/08- 80.7kg
29/12/08- 81.8kg
04/01/09- 81.6kg
12/01/09- 81kg
19/01/09- 80kg
09/02/09- 79.3kg
Next goal 75kg

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/waXaD9j/]
[/url]
mumnbub

Postby curvygirl » Mon Dec 08, 2008 7:45 am

Good luck on your journey Red Rose. Dont under estaimate the power of the forum. I know there can be some d**kheads around here but just ignore them. Most of us will struggle with our weight for our whole lives. Just been good for 6 months isnt going to help us long term. Enjoy your life and when you need to break out do it. I think the secret is knowing when to rein yourself back in. I hope that you dont leave permantely. :D
Need to get motivated.

Mini Goal - 10 Kilos lost 14th May Acheived 2nd May, Yahoo
1st goal - 100kg 5th July
2nd goal - 90kg 4th October
3rd goal - 85kg 15th November
4th goal - 80kg 20th December
5th goal - 70kg 3rd June 2011
curvygirl

Postby Dino » Mon Dec 08, 2008 12:37 pm

curvygirl wrote:Good luck on your journey Red Rose. Dont under estaimate the power of the forum. I know there can be some d**kheads around here but just ignore them. Most of us will struggle with our weight for our whole lives. Just been good for 6 months isnt going to help us long term. Enjoy your life and when you need to break out do it. I think the secret is knowing when to rein yourself back in. I hope that you dont leave permantely. :D

nice post totally agree.. iam one of those ppl who have struggled all my life from childhood to now 48..

Rose be sorry to see you go mate :( , i havent been here long but long enuff to see your kind and thought ful ..
thanks for all you kind words and Good luck keep your head up :) the world is full of ppl who wanna prop themselve up at yours/mine/ our expense..there the week ones
peace
start date 30.9.08
SW 142 kg
CW 113 kg
1st GW 100 kg

Dino

Postby tania2573 » Tue Dec 09, 2008 11:17 am

Hi RR hope your well and Happy Birthday hope you have a great day. :)
S.W 163.1 start date 19/2/2008
G.W 85
tania2573

Previous

Return to Weekly Weigh In