It is currently Tue Dec 06, 2016 4:48 pm

Free Newsletter

HERE GOES.. my weekly weigh ins

Weigh in each week here!

Moderator: Moderators

Re: HERE GOES.. my weekly weigh ins

Postby MissMinx » Thu Jan 29, 2009 4:40 pm

Hey Kristy,
Yeah i know the body fluctuates all the time but it doesnt mean its necessarily fat increased so u should be ok.

I have to get into that routine again...only treat myself 1 day per week and thats it! especially cause im trying to get down to my Bali weight so im setting myself up to lose that extra 3.5kgs in a month.

Gosh yeah its a scortcher isnt it.. far out I cannot exercise until Sunday..Ive ditched the mornings now after yesterday and today was just too much so yeah the next coolish day is Sunday...just gotta watch the food intake I guess and be smart.

Youve lost a heap of weight in a year - you must feel like a brand new woman! how long were you overweight for?

MM
Current weight: 64.2kgs
Goal weight: 60kgs

Ok so my Sydney trip is over and I've reached 64.2kgs - my next weigh in is in 2 weeks time so that whatever damage I did in Sydney will be done and dusted! I would love to lose 4.2kgs by Xmas time and I guess thats where my new goal begins :)
MissMinx

Postby Kristy89 » Thu Jan 29, 2009 5:44 pm

I went to the gym today and the air conditioning has broken down! They had it open half of today but are closing it for the rest of the day and tomorrow. No exaggeration, it was like having a workout in a sauna. It was absolutely horrible.

Yeah I'm hoping the fluctuation isn't because of fat.. although after my weekend I wouldn't be surprised if it is.

I have been overweight majority of my life, but have been a bit of a yo yo dieter. I lost alot of weight when I was about 14 and then put it all back on, then did the same when I was 16. I got to about 70kg by my year 12 formal and after that and moving to Adelaide for uni, i packed it all back on. So this is the smallest i have been and I can feel that it is a permanent thing this time. I have never been this serious about it and i have never been as fit as I am at the moment so I don't think I will be turning back any time soon!

How about you MM? What was your starting weight and how long were you at that weight for?
START:85kg
CURRENT:61.5kg
GOAL:60kg

ULTIMATE GOAL: 58kg
Kristy89

Postby Kristy89 » Sat Jan 31, 2009 11:46 am

I didn't expect a loss this week, BUT my weigh in for today (Sat 31st Jan) is:

61.5 kg.. so a loss of 700 grams. Getting closer!

I don't expect to have a good one this week though mainly because I have a week off of work (I work evenings) and that normally stops me from the dreaded night time snacking haha. And I am going to visit my family in Murray Bridge for half of the week and then it's my birhtday on the weekend so having some drinks and dinner with some mates. But, I aim to maintain the 61.5 till next Saturday then work on losing the last kilo and half from there :-)

So happy!

Kristy89

Postby Shalimar » Sat Jan 31, 2009 12:04 pm

Well done Kristy, you are doing so well :) .

SW: 175.0 kgs.
CW: 62 kgs-Hit goal 12 September 2009.
Shalimar

Postby deany » Sun Feb 01, 2009 9:22 am

well done Kristy, a 700g loss is fantastic :!:
good luck with next week
take care
Nadine
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wfIT0iJ/]
[/url]
deany

Postby MagicGirl79 » Sun Feb 01, 2009 5:34 pm

Hey Kristy,

Just saw your photos and you look fabulous! You even have those cute little lines at the side of your abs - I think they look so great on women... Kind of the female equivalent of a six pack, if you know what I mean.

Congrats on all your losses.
Cheers,
Kate
MagicGirl79

Postby milkyway » Sun Feb 01, 2009 5:40 pm

So close to goal now. Fantastic! enjoy your trip away to visit your family and those birthday celebrations.
Just keep moving! And don't be lazy...
------------------------
SW: 74.3kg - 1/1/09
CW: 71.1kg - 3/5/09
GW 62kg
milkyway

Postby Kristy89 » Thu Feb 05, 2009 9:29 pm

Im having a bit of a bad week this week :-( I weighed myself during the week (which I know is a no no but I cant help myself) and I reached 62.1 and then 62.6 which has been pretty upsetting. I then told myself I won't be doing that again because it only gets me down. I'm at home with my family now and have gone through almost a whole packet of ferrero rocheres. I just don't have the control today that I normally do. I have decided not to weigh myself this weekend. Mainly because I don't feel as though I am strong enough to face a weight I am unhappy with. Also I don't have my scales on me anyway because I am staying with my Mum and family. I have decided to just have a relaxing couple of days and on my bday in particular, and then get straight back on the horse on Monday. I know I shouldnt use a bad week as an excuse to have an easy week, but maybe I need it I don't know? But I know this weeks weigh in would be a disappointment so I think I might just enjoy the weekend while I can and hope for good results next Saturday.

Kristy89

Postby Kristy89 » Sat Feb 14, 2009 12:11 pm

Todays weight (14th feb) is 61.2kg.
Technically that's only a loss of 300 grams in 2 weeks lol. But hey, i've had a good run lately so it was bound to happen. Plus it was my week of annual leave and my birthday so you can only imagine all the food and alcohol i had lol. Im just glad its a loss, not a gain so its all good. Good week next week then hopefully, fingers crossed ill almost be at 60 :-)

Kristy89

Postby mumnbub » Sat Feb 14, 2009 2:39 pm

Hey any loss is still heading in the right direction and when you are so close to reaching your goal things will slow down a bit. Besides, if you manage to lose anyting after a week off over your birthday then your a very stong willed person and should be jumping for joy at the loss :P

Keep up the great effort, you will be there before you know it
Start weight: 98kg April 2008
22/12/08- 80.7kg
29/12/08- 81.8kg
04/01/09- 81.6kg
12/01/09- 81kg
19/01/09- 80kg
09/02/09- 79.3kg
Next goal 75kg

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/waXaD9j/]
[/url]
mumnbub

Postby Kristy89 » Sun Feb 15, 2009 12:54 am

thanks :-) that means a lot to me. and you're right hey. a loss is a loss, and that gets me closer to my goal.
thanks to everyone on here. i love my friends dearly, but they are not the most supportive people when it comes to this kind of thing. so its great to come on here and see people and talk to people who know how it feels and seeing these words from peoples helps push me, and not give up.
how is every one else doing?
youre all such inspirations.

Kristy89

Postby Kristy89 » Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:31 am

Feeling pretty down today :-(
I weighed myself and I am 62kg. I put on 800 grams.
I've been told with positive thinking and not worrying about your weight loss, you're more likely to lose. For the first time in my life I was thinking very positively. I thought I was going to either reach my goal, or atleast have a loss of some sort.
Ok, I wont lie I went to a concert Tuesday night so I had an unhealthy tea there, but i worked my butt off at the gym all week. My workouts were like 750 and 800 calories. I had such a good feeling.
Its so weird how unpredictable weight loss can be. I had alot of things on one week so I decided my best bet was to aim for maintaining my weight for that week. I also only went to the gym 3 times, and somehow I managed to lose 1.7kg.
But anyway, guess there is nothing I can do about it. Just hate the feeling that im so close to my goal, yet so far cuz these last kilos are so so so hard to lose.

Kristy89

Postby Shalimar » Sat Feb 21, 2009 12:20 pm

It's only a minimal amount- easy for me to say I know, just concentrate on the coming week :) .

SW: 175.0 kgs.
CW: 62 kgs-Hit goal 12 September 2009.
Shalimar

Previous

Return to Weekly Weigh In